Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520

MPN: BJE520BSS

Si.
Si.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t fault it

I bought this juicer after reading multiple reviews and found it on sale at Harvey Norman. It’s easy to clean (some stuff in hot soapy water immediately after use) and some parts are dishwasher safe. Lots of juice extracted, I use half 3/4 of celery and makes me about 600-800ml for the week. I’m yet to make many other juices but will give carrot a go today. Makes lots of waste but it’s dry and I use it for our worm farm. I’ve recommended this juicer to friends.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Juicer

Great Juicer. Its wide chute enable you it juice apples etc without pre-cutting. The pulp container is large and juice extraction is efficient. It's fairly quiet during operation. It's only downside is that its footprint is rather large, but that's unavoidable considering the job it has to do

Kylie
KylieSydney

Fruity fun!

I started a thyroid diet, which needed me to drink celery juice every morning. I also experimented with vegetable juice blends, and it doesn't transfer any heat to the juice. It also does fruit in a separate blade, so I feel like it's a complete setup. The froojie was excellent. Quick, sharp and effective. And best of all, sooo simple to clean.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Aussie_Ox
Aussie_Ox

I love this product!!!

We are really happy with this juicer, after doing lots of research we finally decided on this and it hasn't disappointed. It produces perfect juice each and every time, it is easy to clean compared to previous juicers that I have used. Highlight recommend this Froojie Fountain. Fresh and healthy juice is a great start to the day! Kids love it too.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Lori
LoriMelbourne

Best kick start to the day

This has to be the best juicers i have ever bought. I only steered clear from it for so long cause people were telling me it was a great juicer but when it came to cleaning it, it was a headache. NO WAY!! It is the easiest juicer to clean after using it. Instructions are so easy to follow

Date PurchasedAug 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
mj88
mj88Western Australia

Just what I was after!

I've had this juicer for about a month now and have used it every day without incident. I rinse it immediately after I've used it so it's easy to clean, and I give it a once-a-week proper wash in soapy water. I bought a 3 year extended warranty on the whole appliance for $50 so I feel assured this will last me a long time. Since starting juicing everyday I've got absolutely glowing skin - I can't recommend this highly enough as an addition to your healthcare routine. I haven't yet used the Froojie component, so I reserve judgement on that. My favourite recipe is:
1 beetroot
2 carrots
1 apple
1 lemon
a small piece of ginger
+ optional small handful of strawberries, if you like it a bit sweeter

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Flokel
Flokel

Really Great Juicer

Bought this juicer after I returned a crap juicer and this is 1 week old and hasn't missed a beat. It chops through the hard vegies with no strain at all. We are very happy and it seems to have strong stainless steel top section not cheap plastic. This is a good model, we are happy perfect for those boost juices but at 1/4 of the cost.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Flokel - thanks for your comments and happy juicing. The Breville team

Baggie67
Baggie67Perth, WA

Great Juicer

Bought this juicer a week ago based on reviews on this site and elsewhere and (so far) it has been faultless. It juices everything I want it to and is very simple to use and easy to clean, especially if you line the pulp catcher. I have had other juicers in the past but this one is much better in terms of quantity and quality of juice produced, simplicity and ease of cleaning. I would highly recommend this juicer to anyone thinking of buying a juicer.

Justice1
Justice1mermaid waters

Juicy stuff

This is the first juicer I have purchased and what a cracker. Easiest operation ever and juice is wonderful. Cleaning up takes about 5 minutes so happy with that. If you are thinking about buying a different juicer give yourself an uppercut and get this one.

Flash
FlashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent centrifugal juicer

1) Good quality material used in this product, and well constructed. Taking it apart and putting it back together was easy, which makes washing easy.
2) Make no mistakes. This is a very powerful machine, and yet quiet when operating a full speed. It leaves the pulps pretty dry. I previously owned a Tefal infinity cold press juicer. This juice easily puts the Tefal juice to shame.

Discodee
DiscodeeAU

Fabulous Juicer! Cannot fault it!

Sue
SueAU

Absolutely wonderful

I have only had my Breville Froojie Juice Fountain for a few weeks but I think it is wonderful. Everything is juiced completely and the pulp is dry. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a juicer. It also makes yummy smoothies. Very easy to use and not too bad to clean.
Reliable and very handy.
Only thing wrong is that it is made in China.

Kate Fitzpatrick
Kate FitzpatrickBrisbane, Queensland

Wonderful alternative to using TWO appliances

Wayne Trumble
Wayne TrumbleSydney, NSW

Ikon Froojie 5 speed juicer

The Tings
The TingsSyd

Awesome machine, easy to clean!

We made a video response and unboxing check it out...this machine is awesome and we're using it everyday. The blades are super sharp so becareful! Also, you can juice a whole orange with peels but I wouldn't recommend it as it'll hurt the motor...thin skins you can put in whole...but then it tastes bitter.

Watch the review here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k54yYGKvfV4
sturdy, affordable, tough
the shoot is big but it has an obstruction inside it forcing you to cut your fruit down to size

See all Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520 reviews