4Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200

Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:262998, BJE200GNA and BJE200SIL
4Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200
Melissa

Mine grinds plastic into the juice, does anyone else’s? There’s nothing I can do to prevent it

Adam M.
Adam M.

You mean plastic from the juicer itself? No, that's not right. It shouldn't be doing that. Have you seated all the parts properly? Can you see where the grinding is taking place? It sounds like something is misaligned.

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, the top rim of the Integrated Pulp Container is getting ground away by the rotation of the Nutri Disc. I have tried to figure out why and realigned the components multiple times, but to no avail.

JJ Thompson
JJ Thompson

Have you been able to find out why it was grinding plastic? Mine is doing the same after 3 years.

Melissa

No, I didn’t manage to, sorry! Hope you manage to suss it out

Qureshi
Qureshi

Is this cold pressed or not

Roger Russell

The arm that goes over the top to hold the lid on has vertical movement and does not hold the lid at all so all the liquid sprays out everywhere.

Roger Russell

the lid does not clamp down hard and juice go everywhere

lid does not clamp down

Tone
Tone

have the steel clamp bar to the right of the juicer to start with....then the plastic lid has to sit down which it will only do if it is aligned properly on the left hand side where the shute for the pulp is. Once that is aligned properly it will sit down snugly and you can raise the steel bar to close the lid.

Annie M.
Annie M.

I would like to juice celery. How does it go with that? Thanks

Meerkat
Meerkat

I have not juiced celery. I juice oranges, mango, apples and berries.

Veronica

I have juiced celery. I feel like you need a big bunch to even make 1 cup.

Pikria D.
Pikria D.

I've been used this machine almost every day, 6 years now, making celery juice and from one big bunch It comes one-liter juice

No domestic goddess
No domestic goddess

Can you use this juicer with citrus fruit ie to make orange or grapefruit juice?

Veronica

You could but you will get a lot of waste as most of it is thrown into the pulp section. You will get more use by using a citrus juicer in my opinion. :)

Mollie N
Mollie N

How do you separate the bowl and filter from the base/machine to clean it?

Adam
Adam

It's really easy it just lifts off. The metal bar that that you push over hold the lid and filter down so once you remove the pressure from the chrome bar it can be opened and all removed. Super easy to clean

Kym
Kym

Approximately how much vegetable juice can you make before the pulp container fills up? Is it easy to clean?

Jade
Jade

If I follow the recipes on the leaflet provided I always come up with 10 ml. Sometimes I do put a bit more and it comes up til 15 ml, but I haven’t tried more than that bec the leaflet said not to “overwork” it! Cleaning is okay - I use a big flat spatula to scoop out the pulp and it makes everything so much easier

Harpal
Harpal

What is the size of box pls i want to send overseas?

Dottie
Dottie

The box is quite large about 40 cm x 50 cm h

Kajal
Kajal

Hi, I would like to buy bje200gna model, but wondering that does pulp come out dry?? Pease let me know

Thank you.

ganesha
ganesha

Hi Kajal,

no, the pulp came out more moist than with my 20 year old Moulinex juicer, this is the prime reason for my review to warn others. And this despite having a much higher power output (I think it was 2000W) vs. the Moulinex 750W.

Hope that helps.

Debby H

Hi, I was given a Breville Juice Fountain BJE200 Issue 1/05 (new, never used) however not the jug - can these be purchased separately?

Debby

Breville
Breville   DM

Hi Debby - customer service can advice if this spare part is available- please call 1300139798. Thanks, the Breville team

Debby H

Hi the Breville team! Excellent customer service all round, well done & thank you!

I emailed customer service yesterday, responded straight away, collecting my jug tomorrow (Friday) from a Breville Authorised Service Centre in QLD.

The Juice Jug complete with Lid (BJE200/18) for your (BJE200) is currently available for $14.37 plus $10.00 Postage & Handling.

You can purchase this over the phone with either a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or by sending in a cheque or money order.

Alternatively you can try to source the part from a Breville Authorised Service Centre (see attached) that may be near where you live to save on postage and handling, however prices may vary.

Sandeep
Sandeep

I had a juicer but while pressing fruits it vibrates a lot and it spills juice from the side of the lid. Can you clarify me did that product had the same problem?? Thanks!

Paul Green
Paul Green

Sorry to hear.

I have not had that problem and am unsure how this would happen.

I am no technician but did you check the following:

- the elements are assembled/engaged correctly

- lid is not broken/split

- lid it closed tight

- the bin is not full

I find the unit can vibrate a lot if you put a single piece in the chute that can bounce around.

Try filling the chute without being too tight. Then use the pusher to press them down the bottom. It is safe and prevent bits flying out of the machine (this may happen).

Monique_Bubendorfer
Monique_Bubendorfer

No I haven't had this problem either. Maybe the cutter unit that clips in is not seating correctly or is bent, which would make it vibrate.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives