4Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200

4.2

78%12%10%

PC
PCWA, 61726 posts

Perfect juicer for compact kitchen - easy to use

I bought the Breville compact juice fountain a few months ago from big w. It was $98. I didn't want a bulky juicer or one that was hard to clean. This compact juicer comes with it's own firm bristle brush (for scrubbing the juicing plate) which doubles as a spatula to clear out the pulp from the cassette. It goes in the dishwasher (top drawer) or I rinse it and leave it to dry if I'm going to use it multiple times in a day. It fits in a smaller space than the bread maker.
Efficiently juices whole apples and carrots, as well as leafy greens; fairly easy to clean.
May not suit larger families - cassette for pulp collection is a little inconvenient to scrub clean. Show 2 replies
HayBay86
HayBay86Brisbane7 posts

Love this product!

This is my first juicer and I had wanted one for a while. I love it!! It's small but powerful and i'm amazed at the amount of juice it can get out of fruits and vegetables.

It is extremely easy to clean. I clean it right after use. It rinses out easily and it comes with a cleaning brush for the sieve part. I just brush it with running water and it only takes about a minute.

I highly recommend this product. I also really love how it looks :-)
Inexpensive, compact, looks good

kristen0930
kristen0930Sydney

Great Juicer for the price

Really happy with my Breville Juice Fountain Compact. I accidentally put a plum WITH PIT in it and still didn't manage to break it, so it's a durable, strong performing juicer.

Highlights: it works great, relatively compact, easy to clean. It feels like a really well made product.

I also got free shipping from Appliances Online, so compared to other juicers on the market, the price is unbeatable.
Froth separator is handy; easily does leafy veg and hard veg; fairly easy to clean
Sometimes it leaves chunks of fruit/veg in the pulp container

Raw Vegan Juicer
Raw Vegan JuicerAdelaide

Cath_777
Cath_777AU15 posts

Easy to use

I just wanted a juicer that wouldnt take up the entire cupboard and was easy to clean. This juicer does all that! It is perfect for me. I made a carrot, celery and apple juice this arvo and it was beautiful! Easy to make and easy to clean. Love the little jug that it comes with and the cleaning tool. Its dishwasher safe too!
Easy to use, inexpensive, small.
Does rotate around the bench a little but thats probably because its quite powerful. Show 2 replies
Frankic
FrankicSydneyAustralia

Great juicer

If you are thinking should I or should not? Will it work well or will it not? The answer is yes. It's a great little machine and it extracts juice very well. Just from a single green apple I got close to half a cup. Its compact and easy to store away. I also found it easy to clean - just take the top off and wash - 1 minutes and done. Also, its not loud at all like others I can experienced with. I would recommend it.
Juicing and ease
Starlett
StarlettMelbourne

Perfect juicer for one

I read many reviews, looked at many prices at different stores and am happy to say, I think I chose the best juicer for price. It is small, compact, easy to clean and does the exact thing I bought it for... to make yummy juices! I'm not sure if anyone has the same problem but I find there is quite a lot of froth. Does anyone have any tips to reduce this? So far I have made an orange, beetroot, celery, carrot and spinach juice. Ive also made a pineapple, apple, orange, strawberry and blueberry juice. Delish with some ice cubes on a hot day! Might even try to freeze them into icy poles!
Its exactly what I paid for - basic and does the job!
A lot of foam Show reply
jaclynb
jaclynbVictoria, 387519 posts

Fantastic compact juicer

Fantastic juicer, super easy to use and to clean.

I received this juicer as a gift and could not of picked a better one. its compact design ensures my kitchen bench is not over crowded, i could use it easily without having to read the manual and I love the fact that the juice has no pulp.
So easy to use
A bigger area to capture the pulp would be handy

Linda5245
Linda5245AU

Sharan
SharanPRESTON

Great value for money

Juicer is easy to use and easy to clean with the enclosed brush. Anybody that has trouble using this isn't following the instructions.

Does just as a good job as ones that are double the price.

Don't know about longevity yet as only just bought it.

I like that there are not too many parts to this so is compact.
inexpensive

clairebelle
clairebelle17 posts

Breville Juice Fountain Compact

The powerful motor makes it possible to put really big carrots through without chopping, however the juicer does tend to move around a bit on the bench so you need to be careful to hold the jug in place. The jug has a pouring device that eliminates the froth - great for fussy drinkers!
Can juice whole fruits, no more chopping! It is very compact considering it does whole fruits.
Where the pulp is collected is a bit small, I do juice for 3 people and it fills the pulp container so if you had a large family you would have to empty it half way through.