Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200

Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200

MPNs: BJE200GNA and BJE200SIL
See the Best Juicers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

Welena.marvelousawful
Welena.marvelousawfulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Juice

I bought this product a few weeks ago and love the juice that comes out. It feels smooth to drink - there is a smooth creamy froth that is a thin layer of fine, tastiness. Not like in other machines I've had in the past. I find it quiet, especially compared to a blender. Clean up is easy enough. I've used this for celery juice and mixed juices. The fibre is fairly dry and not much more juice comes out if I put it through a second time. This design is easy to use, easy to clean and reassemble and easy to take out the fibre catcher and put it through again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $119.00.

Dee Kelly
Dee KellySydney, NSW

Love it!

Great juicer! So easy to use and clean. Gets lots of juice. Compact size. If you want extra pulp then just add some of it back in to the juice. Best purchase!

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $129.00.

Tone
ToneCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Juicer

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $169.00.

Manuela
ManuelaSydney

Great: easy to use and clean.

I usually make fruit juice with carrots and celery and they are perfect. The juicer does not work well with frozen fruits. It is compact and extremely clean to use. The amount of juice extracted exceed the average juicer I have tried before. I would recommend to anyone looking for a fair price/quality option.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Adam
Adam

Excellent Juicer

Extremely happy with my purchase of this juicer! After watching some documentary movies ie, fat sick and nearly dead. I decided to give juicing a go and borrowed a old juice fountain but found clean up a absolute nightmare but this juicer is compact and easy to clean and I have now ditched the juice fountain for this one. It's only me juicing in our house and it doesn't have a very large capacity so just keep that in mind. Would say perfect for one or two people max. Excellent product none the less

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mimi
MimiSydney

Great juicer

I bought this because easy to wash and put back.
I had previou machine was hard to put back and too many to wash.
It’s very easy to use.
In short time I can make healthy veg and fruits juice for breaky.
Never had problem with this machine at all.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
RajM
RajMDocklands

Amazing Juicer. Too Good for its price

Recently bought it from Good guys store. This juicer is so easy to use and clean and not heavy on your pocket too. Using it every single day for last 2 weeks. Juicer works smoothly and extract maximum juice from all the veggies and fruits with its high power rotor. Highly recommendable to everyone.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

7 YEARS - EVERY SINGLE DAY!

This thing is a beast when it comes to longevity. Ours has only just ended its lifespan after 7 years of DAILY use.
Pros - quality, juices 'general' fruit and vege (carrots, apples, oranges)
Cons - clean up might be annoying to some, don't even to juice spinach

Date PurchasedApr 2010

Dottie
DottieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My old fountain juicer

I've had my breville juice fountain for twenty years and just updated to this one today I've had got a lot out of it and was an excellent product I'm sure this will see me through hopefully as the other fountain juicer did all those years ago and thanks to breville for your great products regards Dorothy

Date PurchasedApr 1997

Find out how Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200 compares to other Juicers

I absolutely love this new juicer.

This is the first time I am using a juicer and it is wonderful. The pulp is dry and juices out maximum juice out of any fruit. It's cheap and does a good job. However with soft fruits like strawberries and mangoes it's not that great. Overall I would recommend this to anyone new to juicing.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Pearl - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Great Product

Bought this recently and have made juice every day since. It's compact enough to sit on my bench-top permanently while large enough that it can juice an apple whole. It's efficient, easy to use and easy to clean. It produces a good amount of juice from what you put into it. I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking to buy an affordable juicer.

Tan
TanPerth

Absolutely brilliant

I bought the Breville the juice fountain BJE200 about 6 months ago now and i am very happy with it. I get beautiful juice and with the pulp i am able to use it to add to muffins, cakes ect. The product is very easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this product.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Tan - thanks for your recommendation. The Breville team

Healthy way of life

I cant live without my wonderful shiny new juicer. It juices through all my fresh vegetables and fruit with ease and so easy to wash up ( this was something really important to me ) and put together . It also looks fantastic in my new kitchen. I love it !!!

Monique_Bubendorfer
Monique_BubendorferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly useful

Paul Green
Paul GreenSydney

Compact, cheap price AU$ 100 delivered, works very well, easy to clean and not many parts.
But it feels quality.
It even looks good :)
Was recommended by Choice and is worth it.
Good for a couple of drinks in one go (800ml max. jug)

Another great Breville product.
This Brand is growing on me.