Breville Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL

3.5

• Product is used
  • Safety

Disapponinted

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$220.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Weekly
Used for Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
JaneF20

JaneF20Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent machine

This is a replacement for our previous Breville Wizz that lasted for at least 25 years until replacement bowls were no longer available. The new one is a superior design as it is easier to clean and the motor body has no crevices to collect dirt. It shreds cabbage for sauerkraut brilliantly and is great for liquidizing soups. The plastic bowl and lid seem sturdier than the old model. I bought this with Flyby points so I am not a verified purchaser - just a happy one!

Purchased in April 2019.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Weekly
Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough and Soups
See all Breville Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL reviews

Candaceasked

Is the cord retractable in the 8 plus model?

Candace

Thanks Karen. Do you just poke the cord into the hole for storage? As there looks like there is space there for the cord.

Kelly H.asked

Can I buy a blender jug for my kitchen wizz 8 BFP560SIL?

No, the only replacement part available is the bowl and blades for the wizz 8
However, you could contact breville to see if any of their other blenders will fit the wizz 8, as blender jugs are available to purchase as spare parts.
I would contact them directly as even they the blender jug isn't listed as a spare, they may be able to offer it to you

Kelly H.

Thanks. I did contact breville direct and have ordered the blender jug for the Kitvhen Wizz 8 Plus which they told me will fit my product. It works out cheaper than buying the whole 8 Plus Unit also,

Trish

Trishasked

Hi I have just purchased a BFP580SIL and wondering how you would dice vegies or potatoes to make chips?? if it cant can you purchase additional blades?

Karen B.

nope no chips but you could make chunky 'rounds' as you can adjust the width the blade cuts, and to my knoweldge their is no addtional thing to purchaseto achieve chips

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives