Breville Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL

• Safety
CLF

CLFHunter Region, NSW

Great processor

Very happy with this machine. Shreds carrots, zucchini with ease. Huge capacity. I did 3 carrots & 3 zucchini and there was still loads of room left. Breadcrumbs with the quad blades was a breeze. Potato peeling function works surprisingly well, bit messy and you have to choose quite small potatoes but can peel up to 6 potatoes in less than 30 seconds! Instructions included are quite informative about what blade can do what function. I like it’s wide mouth for inserting food. No trouble with moisture remaining in the handle, it dissipates in a couple of hours, then I pack away.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$169.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Monthly
See all Breville Kitchen Wizz 8 BFP560SIL reviews

Candaceasked

Is the cord retractable in the 8 plus model?

Candace

Thanks Karen. Do you just poke the cord into the hole for storage? As there looks like there is space there for the cord.

Kelly H.asked

Can I buy a blender jug for my kitchen wizz 8 BFP560SIL?

No, the only replacement part available is the bowl and blades for the wizz 8
However, you could contact breville to see if any of their other blenders will fit the wizz 8, as blender jugs are available to purchase as spare parts.
I would contact them directly as even they the blender jug isn't listed as a spare, they may be able to offer it to you

Kelly H.

Thanks. I did contact breville direct and have ordered the blender jug for the Kitvhen Wizz 8 Plus which they told me will fit my product. It works out cheaper than buying the whole 8 Plus Unit also,

Trish

Trishasked

Hi I have just purchased a BFP580SIL and wondering how you would dice vegies or potatoes to make chips?? if it cant can you purchase additional blades?

Karen B.

nope no chips but you could make chunky 'rounds' as you can adjust the width the blade cuts, and to my knoweldge their is no addtional thing to purchaseto achieve chips

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives