Breville Mini Wizz BFP100

• Product is used
  • Safety
trud

trudAU

Do not buy, smells like it is about to blow up!

I have tried using this a number of times on different items - garlic, bread to make bread crumb, parsley etc and the first press of any of the wizz function, there is a smell of burning or over working the unit. It scares me and I am worred it will blow up.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Rarely

Worst machine ever

Very difficult to put top on correctly & turn. It’s a constant battle to get it to click into position. Either turns food to mush or leaves large chunks. Easier to chop by hand than use this.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for A$79.00.

Safety
Product is used Rarely
Used for Soups
See all Breville Mini Wizz BFP100 reviews

Danielle H.

Danielle H.asked

Hi there

I bought this in January and only just attempted to use it - it won’t even turn on? I am certain I am assembling it correctly as I know it won’t work unless it is but not sure if there is something else I can try?

The only part of assembly I am unsure of is clipping the release tab down - it shows in the pic the person pressing the button to lock it but I’ve found I need to press it down manually and the button simply unlatches it - other than that everything is done by the book.

Any help is appreciated.

Haydee

Haydeeasked

Can i make almond meal out of this food processor? I wanted to make a macarons

Sue

Sueasked

I have just purchased the Breville Mini Wizz BFP100. I found the chop function is not working, (am suing the correct blade).
The whisk and grind functions are working. Please advise?

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Sorry to hear this, please contact Breville Support directly for replacement options at 1 300 139 798. We can also be reached online via: https://www.breville.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives