Breville Mini Wizz BFP100

• Product is used
  • Safety
Deb G

Deb GBrisbane

Bought as an after thought thinking I wouldn't use much but now easily my most used and favorite kitchen tool!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
See all Breville Mini Wizz BFP100 reviews

Danielle H.

Danielle H.asked

Hi there

I bought this in January and only just attempted to use it - it won’t even turn on? I am certain I am assembling it correctly as I know it won’t work unless it is but not sure if there is something else I can try?

The only part of assembly I am unsure of is clipping the release tab down - it shows in the pic the person pressing the button to lock it but I’ve found I need to press it down manually and the button simply unlatches it - other than that everything is done by the book.

Any help is appreciated.

Haydee

Haydeeasked

Can i make almond meal out of this food processor? I wanted to make a macarons

Sue

Sueasked

I have just purchased the Breville Mini Wizz BFP100. I found the chop function is not working, (am suing the correct blade).
The whisk and grind functions are working. Please advise?

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Sorry to hear this, please contact Breville Support directly for replacement options at 1 300 139 798. We can also be reached online via: https://www.breville.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives