Perfect machine. Does exactly what I want..makes fabulous coffee easily

I actually have two, one at home and one in the caravan. Both do exactly what they are designed to do, which is make excellent coffee. Used to have a baby Gaggia and the bother associated with it drove me crazy. So I changed and couldn't be happier.

Purchased for $780.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Daily

One of my better investments!

This is a really good coffee machine for the price. I wanted a quick and easy machine for clients to use. A no fuss machine that gets used A LOT!!

Purchased at David Jones Retail Stores.

Good
Consistency
Product is used: Daily

LOVE this coffee machine!!

Really happy with the coffee this machine produces! Took a few goes to get the settings right for the particular coffee beans we buy, but it’s making cafe level coffee consistently. Temperature is really good, it’s not boiling hot when you make a long black which I like. The design is great, so easy to use and super easy to clean! So glad we got the one with a built in grinder.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Coffee machine is good for coffee

I recently purchased this coffee machine and after about 2 weeks there was an issue of Luke warm water. After the machine has been repaired with a new thermostat the machine works fine. I also received complimentary coffee pods from Nespresso as well. The service is great the machine is good.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

This has saved me so much money!

Normally I would buy a coffee every single day on the way to work and I could see the money adding up so I decided to look for a coffee machine. This machine is so simple and easy to use with a digital display and multiple settings for different types of coffee. I love how many pod options Nespresso have, they are of high quality and up to my standards. I can now still have a good quality coffee before work without spending the money everyday.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This is absolutely excellent!

I had a coffee shop before with a brand new commercial machine! Unfortunately I had to close it down and couldn’t keep it for home use as it is way too big. Then, tried to find a practical home use one. I have to say this creatista is very convenient to use though the taste of coffee is very pleasant and the milk froth is very close to what I got from big machines that I can even do latte art!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Very impressed

I have just changed from a full barista type machine as i was over the mess and waste. I wanted the best POD machine on the market and I believe I have it in this machine. I couldn’t believe the quality of the milk froth !!! So much better than the milk from the Latissima. The quality and workmanship appear first class and only time will tell if it lasts like it looks. I love the adjustability of this machine and its easy to dial in the perfect coffee. I’m a bit of a coffee snob and this machine has delivered for me.. just love the ease and cleanliness of this machine .. very impressed !!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Efficient, Stylish Machine .... Consistently Great Coffee!

Extreme satisfaction 10/10 for quality, flavour and milk texture produced by the Creatista Plus. As we enjoy 'hot' coffee, we opted for this model for the ability to adjust the 11 milk temp settings to personal preference. When making 'milk' coffees, the 8 'texture' levels allow plenty of scope for delicious froth finishes. Coupled with the vast array of Nespresso capsule grind flavours/strengths the Creatista Plus consistently delivers a perfect coffee every time. A beautifully presented, neat unit and not oversized for even a small kitchen. Following a visit to a Nespresso Boutique to compare options, we felt we made a wise choice. Luv our purchase !! Thank you Nespresso Boutique Robina Qld. Your assistance, hospitality and advice is so much appreciated.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Large selection of coffee types

I like the frothy milk function. I seem to go from espresso to long coffee. I cannot distinguish the flavour of the many coffee pods from Nespresso. The other coffee options like latte and capuccino look the same to me. It has a sleek design and it indicates when the steam wand needs cleaning. The instructions on the screen prompts are not clear and I resorted to the video on you tube, which did not show how I could remove this pin from the base. I resorted using my sewing needle to unblock the holes.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Makes a good coffee

This coffee machine is easy to use once you get the hang of all the gadgets and makes a nice coffee. Also does a good job of foaming milk. Its an expensive purchase but if you love good quality coffee at home it might be a good buy for you

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Excellent cuppa .... every time :)

After years of using Nespresso Pixie coffee machines (which I have been very happy with), I decided to upgrade to the Creatista Plus - the white and silver design looks terrific. Brilliant machine - love the latte, cappuccino, flat white options. Electronic dial enables speedy selection of pre-set coffee, temperature and milk froth options, which can easily be adapted to individual preferences. Good sized water container. Overall feels a good sturdy machine. Love the press out tray for small coffee cups. Initially dubious about using a wand attachment for production of decent milk froth but these fears were immediately allayed from the first use ... machine comes with a metal jug which sits atop a heat sensor, wand sits in jug, press button and behold, beautiful milk froth to suit each coffee cup option … every time. Very happy with quality of coffee produced - lovely crema, good extraction to suit coffee style, and excellent temperature. Cleaning is a breeze - love that the wand has its own automatic cleaning steam purge after each use. With machine's 3 second start up time, coffee and milk option selected, I can be sitting down with a beautiful cuppa (with the machine cleaned and ready for next use) in 1 minute. Brilliant :)

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Perfect coffee every time

Fabulous coffee perfect temperature coffee with crema every time. Brilliant design, great looks to suit any kitchen. Ease of use with wide range of coffee and slso chocolate capsules make this a wonderful choice for a mid rsnge c offee maker, fair price perfect coffee everytime. Negative is having to have coffee posted it is inconvenient annoying and frustrating .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great machine

Great machine produces great coffee with nespresso capsules and also cafe quality milk. This is always something that home coffee machines struggle with but the crema with this is fantastic. You also can choose milk temperature and how creamy you would like your milk! Always great service from nespresso too!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

So happy I chose this!

Recently purchased the Nespresso Creatista Plus by Breville, from David Jones & I am so happy that out of all of the Nespresso machines available, I chose this one!

First of all the Creatista Plus is very simple to use.

Secondly the quality & strength of the coffee tastes as good as the freshly ground espresso coffee that I previously enjoyed using a Delonghi Prima Donna Exclusive fully automatic machine and as good a quality as espresso that I’ve made in other espresso makers ( both electronic and the old fashioned stovetop type).
Produces good crema and aroma, with a beautiful rich, dark coffee pour as it should be.

The Nespresso coffee has been consistent using the various selections of Nespresso capsules that I purchased from the Nespresso website.
I’ve not used any other brand of coffee capsules, just Nespresso.

This machine doesn’t disappoint with the temperature of the milk setting either.
I have used the 1st level of the Hot setting and believe me, it is hot. I’ve not needed to turn the dial of the heat setting all the way to maximum. That was extra impressive to me!

Next, is the quality of the frothing.
Very good! Even on the lowest froth level you will get a beautiful smooth micro foam, for hot coffees such as a flat white or latte. The highest frothing setting produces a lovely thick, silky foam, perfect for cappuccino.

The temperature of the espresso coffee pour or shot, is perfect.
Just a note: You wouldn’t add cold milk to this. If you’re wanting to include milk.. use the milk jug and frothing setting :)

I decided on the Breville brand for my Nespresso machine because I was let down terribly with my previous and very expensive Delonghi machine which died after 10 months & required fixing.
I wasn’t prepared to risk buying the Delonghi Nespresso version of the Creatista Plus.

Prior to purchase, I searched YouTube for reviews and watched demonstrations by people who had the Breville Creatista Plus.

Definitely recommend buying this machine. I’m really impressed.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best purchase ever

I like that fact that the Breville has more stainless steel compared to the Lattissima Pro. I love this pod expresso maker. I like this better than the Nespresso Lattissima Pro because it's not as drippy as the Lassitima Pro and you can customize the temperature and milk froth. It takes up less counter space than the Lattissima.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Better than the latissima!

Sooo much better than the lattisima.
This machine produces great shots, a range of different milk temperatures unlike the Latissima.

Unfortunately Nespresso wasn’t overly helpful with my situation with the Latissima. They took it twice for repair only to be told there was nothing wrong with the milk temperature and it was at a “drinkable temperature”. Which was wrong because it was around the 55C mark. The idea coffee temp should be around 65C but it never reached that. In the end the lovely manager from The Good Guys Maribyrnong saw how stressed I was with the situation and just exchanged it for the Creatista for me. Which is all I wanted in the beginning.

So I’m very happy with machine as it has more temp options.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Easy to make and great coffee

It is so easy to use, just put the pod in and basically turn it on. It makes great coffee, hot chocolate and we have also had Vanilla coffee. We use it every day and have never had a bad coffee yet. I would suggest all coffee lovers to try ne or even if you are a hot chocolate lover.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

An amazing addition to your morning routine

We love the coffee made by the Creatista Plus. For a pod machine the price is a little bit on the steep side, yes, but the coffee experience is like no other. Easy to use, with a fancy LED screen, excellent-quality frother, and a striking appearance. We use Nespresso pods and love the quality of the coffee.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Love love my coffee maker!

We bought this coffee machine last Christmas and not a day goes by when I don’t use it.
Firstly it looks great in my kitchen.Its really easy to use and has so many options for every type of coffee you like. It’s easy to clean and has so far been low maintenance! This machine ticks all the boxes. Would highly recommend!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Disappointed , making weak cuppaccinos

Purchased this machine from David Jones about 3 weeks ago and have used up all the Nespresso pods and have not had a decent tasting cuppaccino yet.... Coffee taste watery , there is no strength in the coffee. Made macchiato and the same, I'm using the ristretto Nespresso coffee pods and still the cuppaccinos are weak. Has anyone had the same problem??

Date PurchasedJul 2018

After de scaling maintenance sign remains, why?
Called customer support received the advice to go to the maintenance setting, select clean steam wand and push start, this fixed the problem!

My Creatista is not working properly,it just works a few seconds when I try to make coffe,and then I need to push The button again , I tried to reset the machine and I tried to decycle the machine nothing help ... any ideas?
My suggestion would be to ring Nespresso 24hr help line and ask for technical advice and let them go through a complete reset of the machine. If it still doesn’t work then they will advise you what they will do to fix it. It will also depends if your machine is still under warranty and what costs are involved if your warranty has expired.

I have recently brought a creatista plus as my latisma touch had wore out.. finding the coffe is a lot weaker in the new machine then in the old machine. Is there something I can do to get the coffee stronger?
Depends on what coffee you are making. I find that if you like black coffee and you want a good size go with Nespresso Lungo range of coffee. If you use the pod more than once the taste is bitter and then you do get weak coffee. Personally I have my settings on lungo and on the highest volume setting. Then I press the start with no pod just water only I do this twice then I place a pod in the press start. I get a rich hot coffee. I don’t use the milk wand as I just have black coffee. But if I did I would go with a espresso half size then froth the milk once finish tap it then do it again. I saw this on YouTube.

Similar listings