Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Solo BEC220

Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Solo BEC220 (page 2)

VerifiedMPNs:19365, 676745 and BEC220BLK
4.4

59 reviews · Statistics

90% · 533 · 5%

Product is used
  • Daily (12)
  • Several times a week (3)
  • Weekly (2)
Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TThom
TThomAdelaide5 posts

Good little coffee maker

This coffee maker is nice and small, would be great for an office or a small kitchen. The price was very cheap and it does the job well. Only issue is that because it is so small, you have to empty the collection canister quite regularly. But overall good coffee machine.

jengkol
jengkolSydney6 posts

Great machine

Bought this coffee machine for a very good price a few months ago, so far it doesn't disappoint and it's been producing good quality coffee (for me).

What I like about this is the small size, it doesn't take too much space and it's very easy to operate, you just need to put the capsule in, lock it and press the button.

E kim
E kim

Can’t complain

Great taste, easy to use. Highly recommend this product to who loves coffee. Exellent value for the money. You can buy capsule almost anywhere like woolies or coles. One thing is have to remove the botton tray for a big mugs. But this is small machine and compact design can fits anywhere

Sam
SamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Cheap! Handy! Easy to use!

I bought this machine on Dec. I love this machine !The taste of the coffee is perfect! Not really different compare with the cafe coffee. You can have the coffee in 30– 40secs! Super handy! If you have Costco membership, you can buy the coffee from there rather than the Nespresso retail store! Highly recommend

Thomas L.
Thomas L.Mordialloc

Compact design, but not perfect coffee

If you are happy with daily instant coffee and would just like to upgrade to the barista style for a quick try, this would be a good start. You can easily get Nespresso pods nowadays and there are simply so many brands and flavours to choose from. However, as a real snob you would know your type of coffee crema that you would be expecting and this one just disappoints with the extraction. Don't expect the top notch crema from it, since it's simply not built for the best coffee.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.Brisbane4 posts

Really compact and really convenient!

I have owned one of these to replace a Pixie machine I had for many years. Really small and compact for the kitchen (I keep mine in my office) - looks really sleek and nice as a bonus. Coffee tastes fine (Nespresso coffee) and is really quick and easy for clean up. Keep in mind that the storage bit is small and can only store about 6 pods at a time. Apart from that - highly recommended!

Cathy Z
Cathy ZAdelaide4 posts

Great little machine which makes consistent coffee

This machine is the smallest out of the Nespresso machine range but it still delivers when it comes to the coffee! It actually is quite quiet compared to my last Nespresso machine which is great for the mornings when you don’t want to wake your other family members.

This machine is so easy to use with just the two buttons so you can’t really go wrong with it. This is great for a single person living alone up to a small family. Also would be great to travel with!

Overall, very lightweight machine which always gives me a good quality cup of coffee every time.

Jenny Pham
Jenny PhamMelbourne5 posts

Good home coffee machine

This machine really helps me every morning. Small and easy to use are the most advantage of the machine. Also, it is easily to clean up after use as well as remove the used capsules. Some flavours are good to drink but certain are too strong to drink. The downside is that hard to place a tall cup with this machine.

joseph
josephAdelaide4 posts

Great coffee machine!

Coffee tastes fine, depends on the brand of pods. Milk frother is great! Can change the frothing instrument to a light or full froth, cold or hot froth. It is easy to clean and volume settings are available and easy to use. Easy to refill and remove capsules from he machine.

Brad
BradNSWSydney, NSW14 posts

Great coffee

Great coffee machine , it does not leak, does not drip and so easy to clean out . Coffee capsules can also be brought from Woolworths and much cheaper than the originals, the machine is slick and very easy to use and makes lovely coffee. I purchased from Harvey Norman and via redemption got $40 back and $40 coffee, the box also comes wth 12 assort of coffee. very happy with my purchase .

glen
glenNSWSydney, NSW15 posts
Deb
Deb7 posts

great coffee

for so long we thought that these machines could not produce a decent coffee, we were wrong. so easy and simple to use and clean. coffee tastes great, lots of choice with coffee types. use it every day. our sons have also bought one each to use for work and office

Rob
RobMelbourne

Nice Coffee

Being the first coffee machine that I have owned it makes a nice cup of coffee.. The capsules are easily sourced online. The coffee is nice and hot which isn't always the case when I have tried some machines when travelling. It's a good little unit. I hope to enjoy many more cups of coffee from it.

GailP
GailP5 posts

Great little Machine

For the price, a great little machine. Small enough to be portable, pop in the car, even hand luggage! Coffee good not perfect. We prefer our coffee strong and using the ristretto or darken pods,it is as good as a lot of cafes. Milk frother quick and easy heats the milk well with plenty of froth. Easy to use, assembly and clean. As a second machine to take away for weekends, it's a winner!

Fester8
Fester8NSWSydney, NSW45 posts

Excellent to use

I purchased this machine expressly for making decaffinated coffee as my other machine discontinued the decaffinated pods that I enjoyed. This little machine is awesome and compact. The variety of pods I can buy other than Nespresso is excellent.Having the Nespresso store is awesome because you can try before you buy.This machine is very easy to use and easy to clean.I like how compact this machine is and it doesn't take up hardly any bench space.

sammyjane_21
sammyjane_21QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Fantastic coffee machine that ticks all the boxes

I'm so impressed with this compact little machine. I bought it to replace my previous Nespresso pod machine, which was also good but large and took up so much bench space. The Essenza mini is tiny, quiet, fast and quick to disassemble to clean. You can remove the spill tray to fit larger cups. Altogether a fantastic purchase.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Solo BEC220 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Patti
PattiMandurah3 posts

Just what you'll need

Like any Breville products this Nespresso Essenza Mini Solo BEC220 is just perfect for my start to every morning. So reliable,efficient and easy to clean.I have had this wonderful Breville product working successfully in my home for many years and I just couldn't live without it.Do yourself a favour and buy one.x

Kyle G
Kyle GBrisbane8 posts

Quieter, cheaper and more compact

I purchased the Essenza Mini to replace an old model which was leaking water through the insides. This model is great. It's quieter, ultra compact and solidly built. The empty capsule container is a bit small an only holds 7-10 capsules, but that's a byproduct of the compact nature of the machine. The coffee tastes just as good and I like the 9 minute äuto off" function to save power.

Will Pender
Will PenderACTO'Connor 2602, ACT5 posts

Does the job

Purchased this machine to put in the office kitchen for those afternoons where you just need a quick pick me up. My preference is to use coffee beans, not pods, but this does the trick. I've had a few Nespresso machines over the years - they're all made by Nespresso but branded with appliance brands. This machine doesn't wow me - it feels a bit flimsy and it's hard to get your mug under the nozzle. The machine is fine for the price, but there's no wow factor.

Extra Information