Breville Pizzetta BOV400

Breville Pizzetta BOV400

A good little worker

We purchased our BOV400 Breville Pizza Oven new ex display on 13 April 2007 for $106.00 and it has worked nearly every day since. It has never failed or been serviced and although difficult to keep clean it has handled abuse fairly well,This is a good performance for a desk top appliance. I have come to trust Breville in the area of small appliances as one company which puts quality control and longevity into its designs.

Date PurchasedApr 2007

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

Good

When we moved into our house we had no kitchen yet, so I used this for about a year until I got a proper oven. I made everything in it, from biscuits to lamb roasts and it was great!
Really big, nice for browning things as it does get quite hot, can roast full meals and has the extra space in the back to fit round dishes or pizzas
Its really big so needs to stay on the bench top. Ours did have an electrical problem that my husband fixed, unfortunately I don't know what it was. It has been working fine since.