Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: BMO700BSS

Microwaves Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of microwave would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.8

Al888

Al888AU

Great interface with good power.

Replaced old Whirlpool Crisping Micro with this. Really like the menus and interface in general, especially the 'bit more' button. Does a good job with frozen pastries and the inverter seems to heat a lot more evenly than our old micro. Only complaint is the door is a bit flimsy but is apparently supposed to be like that & the turntable needs a better locking system to drive the plate when microwaving large chickens. The free scales/thermometer was a bonus.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
HT

HTSydney

Useful options, saves using big oven

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Kate L.

Kate L.Melbourne

Bad design, Incomplete manual, Bad customer service

There is a piece of cardboard-like material on the inside of the microwave which I'm not sure is a part of the design or is meant to be removed. I couldn't find any information in the manual so for safety reasons I wanted a confirmation from Breville, however the Breville website seems to be down for at least 4 days now, and the Breville Facebook team tells me "we don't know the exact model you are referring to" despite me telling them BMO700BSS. Quite an inconvenience that over a week after having the microwave I am still unable to use it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hi Toastwithjam - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

DRSSGMelbourne

Nicely surprised!

BrevilleBreville

Hi DRSSG - thanks for all those comments. Sounds like you're using your microwave to its full potential. The Breville team

DRSSG

Thanks for a great microwave Breville! My daughter roasted veggies this evening and they too were cooked really well :))

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Top Of The Range Microwave You Can't See Into.

See all Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 reviews

Tim M.

Tim M.asked

had the microwave not quite a week now and heated some milk in a mug for a few seconds to warm it before pouring coffee in with it and surprisingly (well it never happened to me before!) it didn't bubble over, it popper and splatted (1/4 of a cup) around the microwave

we cleaned as thoroughly as we could but were cautious about the ceiling area because of whatever the grill elements are there.
sure enough the next time we heated something a couple more drops of milk came down from the top.

its two days now and I tried to do a grilled pie but one minute into a 10 min cycle a burning smell emanated through the house. I used my phone to get photos and there are scorch marks on the white rod/bars that I presume are the grill but its behind metal mesh.

this is burnt on milk? how would that be cleaned ?
I've searched through all the manuals for this model and related models with grill function and its all "wipe generally with damp cloth) or the old " microwave a bowl of water mixed with lemon juice) - nothing that would clean this area

any information would be gold, too worried to use the device for anything involving grill right now

PDD

PDDasked

I'd like to know whether you'll replace a $450 BMO700 that has stopped working after 13 months. Bing Lee couldn't care less. I wonder whether Breville does?

Boo

Booasked

I was told by Breville customer service to remove the reflective cardboard piece on the interior right Panay of the oven. Then told that it would not work without it. The piece tore when I removed it so I couldn’t put it back in place. They are sending me a replacement but the replacement model #BMO734XL does not have the crisper feature. Does anyone know where I might find this part? Breville said they no longer have parts for the BMO700

Duchess..
Duchess..

There is a Breville repair shop at Oxley Brisbane telephone 07 3379 5332 . it is a very old shop and he has hundreds of spare parts he may be able to help you . Mr Sparky Appliance Repairs . hope this helps .

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives