Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: BMO700BSS

HT

HTSydney

Useful options, saves using big oven

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Kate L.

Kate L.Melbourne

Bad design, Incomplete manual, Bad customer service

There is a piece of cardboard-like material on the inside of the microwave which I'm not sure is a part of the design or is meant to be removed. I couldn't find any information in the manual so for safety reasons I wanted a confirmation from Breville, however the Breville website seems to be down for at least 4 days now, and the Breville Facebook team tells me "we don't know the exact model you are referring to" despite me telling them BMO700BSS. Quite an inconvenience that over a week after having the microwave I am still unable to use it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Toastwithjam

ToastwithjamLaunceston, Tasmania

Really love it!

Hi Toastwithjam - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

DRSSGMelbourne

Nicely surprised!

BrevilleBreville

Hi DRSSG - thanks for all those comments. Sounds like you're using your microwave to its full potential. The Breville team

DRSSG

Thanks for a great microwave Breville! My daughter roasted veggies this evening and they too were cooked really well :))

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Top Of The Range Microwave You Can't See Into.

PeteJ

PeteJasked

I'd like to know whether you'll replace a $450 BMO700 that has stopped working after 13 months. Bing Lee couldn't care less. I wonder whether Breville does?

Boo

Booasked

I was told by Breville customer service to remove the reflective cardboard piece on the interior right Panay of the oven. Then told that it would not work without it. The piece tore when I removed it so I couldn’t put it back in place. They are sending me a replacement but the replacement model #BMO734XL does not have the crisper feature. Does anyone know where I might find this part? Breville said they no longer have parts for the BMO700

Duchess..
Duchess..

There is a Breville repair shop at Oxley Brisbane telephone 07 3379 5332 . it is a very old shop and he has hundreds of spare parts he may be able to help you . Mr Sparky Appliance Repairs . hope this helps .

Elna Rosiana

Elna Rosianaasked

Hi guys where can i buy an additional crisper pan with extended legs please?can anyone help me?

Ben
Ben

Im think perhaps a Breville authorised outlet warehouse that carries such stock and sells to the public, or failing that contact breville customer service directly via phone and ask for one.

I cant imagine they would deny a request like that, should be relatively cheap.

Philip M.
Philip M.

I'll sell you mine

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryMicrowaves