Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Add excellent functionality to an everyday device.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Andy

AndyBrisbane

Great Microwave

Have compared with other microwave brands and finally choose breville as my favourite. And it was the top rated microwave by Choice magazine. It is powerful and with a lot functions where you can use with various purpose. It also comes with cooking manual where you can prepare your cooking with their instruction, highly recommended!

Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A big powerful microwave

I've observed it to be anything but difficult to utilize, simple to clean and it's certainly a change on our old microwave since it appear to warm nourishment all the more equitably.

I like how the brisk press choices are covered up by the entryway as opposed to (loading with chaotic heaps of things) or over entangling the primary board. In spite of the fact that the awful thing/disservice to this is I frequently neglect to utilize them.

I have never had a Breville microwave until the point that this one however I should state I'm awed with the capacity and nature of it at the cost. It's most likely the best microwave I've needed to date, looks great and all the more critically works as it should.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 compares to other Microwaves

Erika

ErikaSydney

Great features!

This microwave has awesome features, it has great functionality for what you need. With a variety of different functionalities it's pretty straight forward and easy to use. I would recommend this. I particularly like the defrosting option. The defrost function defrosts pretty well and pretty evenly too, so i'm happy with that.

Andy S.

Andy S.Sydney, NSW

Good buy..

I bought this Breville microwave oven about 3 months ago and I'm happy with it. Being a smaller unit, the power is not the maximum available in the market so it takes a bit longer to heat food. I don't use the unit for cooking but just for reheating food from the fridge or freezer. It has many more extra features than my older microwaves, like softening butter, time and power selection for different types of food. This makes selecting the correct settings quick and easy. Very reliable and I like the design too. Happy to recommend this unit.

Bretto

Brettoperth

Its Black like our fridge

This microwave is so easy to use with so many functions , its a dream to have in your kitchen and does a great job on all functions incl defrosting . So simple to navigate and not too large either. Great in small kitchens and colour co-ordinates with our black and white kitchen scheme. We have owned it for 2 years now and very happy

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Al888

Al888AU

Great interface with good power.

Replaced old Whirlpool Crisping Micro with this. Really like the menus and interface in general, especially the 'bit more' button. Does a good job with frozen pastries and the inverter seems to heat a lot more evenly than our old micro. Only complaint is the door is a bit flimsy but is apparently supposed to be like that & the turntable needs a better locking system to drive the plate when microwaving large chickens. The free scales/thermometer was a bonus.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
HT

HTSydney

Useful options, saves using big oven

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Find out how Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 compares to other Microwaves

See all Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 reviews

Tim M.

Tim M.asked

had the microwave not quite a week now and heated some milk in a mug for a few seconds to warm it before pouring coffee in with it and surprisingly (well it never happened to me before!) it didn't bubble over, it popper and splatted (1/4 of a cup) around the microwave

we cleaned as thoroughly as we could but were cautious about the ceiling area because of whatever the grill elements are there.
sure enough the next time we heated something a couple more drops of milk came down from the top.

its two days now and I tried to do a grilled pie but one minute into a 10 min cycle a burning smell emanated through the house. I used my phone to get photos and there are scorch marks on the white rod/bars that I presume are the grill but its behind metal mesh.

this is burnt on milk? how would that be cleaned ?
I've searched through all the manuals for this model and related models with grill function and its all "wipe generally with damp cloth) or the old " microwave a bowl of water mixed with lemon juice) - nothing that would clean this area

any information would be gold, too worried to use the device for anything involving grill right now

Udayan

I use a microfiber cloth or paper towel dipped in hot water to wipe clean the inside.

Udayan

I've tried the heating up water with lemon juice method before, and it doesn't work as they say, however, Rubbing clean with hot water works better from my experience.
For removing burnt milk, apply Cerapol, bam over cleaner, or Jif on the affected area to dislodge the stain and then clean it thoroughly by wiping it down with hot water. Make sure to clean it properly as these are a bit toxic.

PDD

PDDasked

I'd like to know whether you'll replace a $450 BMO700 that has stopped working after 13 months. Bing Lee couldn't care less. I wonder whether Breville does?

Boo

Booasked

I was told by Breville customer service to remove the reflective cardboard piece on the interior right Panay of the oven. Then told that it would not work without it. The piece tore when I removed it so I couldn’t put it back in place. They are sending me a replacement but the replacement model #BMO734XL does not have the crisper feature. Does anyone know where I might find this part? Breville said they no longer have parts for the BMO700

Duchess..
Duchess..

There is a Breville repair shop at Oxley Brisbane telephone 07 3379 5332 . it is a very old shop and he has hundreds of spare parts he may be able to help you . Mr Sparky Appliance Repairs . hope this helps .

See all Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryMicrowaves