Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700

MPNs: 3063 and BMO700BSS
Listing monitored by Breville

UdayanSydney, NSW

I won't trust Choice's recommendations anymore.

Had an issue with the time setting dial almost from the begining. Two years later it broke down. Not worth the Price. This was a Choice recommended product. I won't trust Choice's recommendations anymore.

Purchased in May 2017 at Bing Lee for $355.00.

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

A good Microwave BMO700BSS

This is not a bad microwave.
It does heat food. I am not a fan of the grill feature. It does not work so great.
Apart from that, it is not too much noisier than any other microwave I have used and it looks good,
The dials feel a little cheap.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Duchess..Brisbane

love love this Microwave

Bought on sale $299 and amazed at the versatility of this microwave , softens butter and chocolate without melting, browns and grills pizza and pies . My oven is not working but with this and my Tefal Cook4me I wont be replacing it anytime soon .You will not be disappointed but make sure it is the "crisp" you buy as there is another model very similar and does not have all the features this one does .

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Microwaves

Find out how Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 compares to other Microwaves

Daly
Dalyadelaide

Not worth the pricetag

The thought was the more you spend on an appliance the better it'll be. Not so true in this case. It's not very powerful and very convoluted to use. It was quickly replaced by a budget kmart or target style microwave. Looks great on the counter but using it was too much hassle and took far too long to even heat a bowl of noodles.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Caleb
Caleb

Excellent!

Versatile unit with oven and microwave functions that can kick out the conventional oven sometimes to salvage the time being taken.
And The Grill Function is great also ideal for light practices like sausages
Would fully recommend this despite the price but eventually we get what we are paid for.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
nik
nik

crispy microwave food

This microwave gets around the problem of having soggy reheated food with the addition of a grill. it .akes the lroduct quite versatile for making things like grikled cheese and nachos. the grill plate is also great for cooking meat and fish that still retain moisture with a grilled texture

Date PurchasedSept 2017
frozenfocus
frozenfocus

Fantastic microwave that grills

I purchased this microwave because it was the top rated microwave by Choice magazine. The best thing about it is that it grills as well as microwaves, meaning you can crisp foods like pies and pizza while microwaving them, and so they don't come out soggy. You can also just use it as just a grill so it uses less power than a normal oven grill. Well worth the money and saves space.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hollie
HolliePimpama Queensland

This is the best

Love my conventional oven best thing I have bought , I can make meals freeze them then when busy I can just pop them in a heat proof container and reheat and serve , so quick never burns food , always tastes great would highly recommend buying this product it's a fav at our house

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Terry p
Terry pGympie

Awesome

We didn't need a new microwave but when we came across this one we just needed to upgrade. We love it, no regrets. It looks really smart and the screen is awesome. It cooks food really fast, and is handy when you only want to cook a small about of food, or if you are in a bit of hurry.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 compares to other Microwaves

Sanjz
Sanjzsydney

Fantastic for a share house

I bought this microwave for our share house of 4 people. Efficient heating, not an electircity waster. It's so easy to clean and this was one of the key aspectes we considered before buying the micro wave. There is great value for money in this product and I defs reccomend ths to share houses.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tomhjr
TomhjrManly vale

Great mirowave and grill - great for smaller stuff and delicates

Microwave works great, the grill feature takes a bit of getting used to but once you know how to use it and what setting to apply it does everything you want, great for melting softer items without nuking them like cupcakes etc, grilling bread and pies etc. The door feels a little loose but this is normal across their range ive found at the store testing them all out.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kate L.
Kate L.Melbourne

Bad design, Incomplete manual, Bad customer service

There is a piece of cardboard-like material on the inside of the microwave which I'm not sure is a part of the design or is meant to be removed. I couldn't find any information in the manual so for safety reasons I wanted a confirmation from Breville, however the Breville website seems to be down for at least 4 days now, and the Breville Facebook team tells me "we don't know the exact model you are referring to" despite me telling them BMO700BSS. Quite an inconvenience that over a week after having the microwave I am still unable to use it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Breville
BrevilleBreville
DRSSGMelbourne

Nicely surprised!

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi DRSSG - thanks for all those comments. Sounds like you're using your microwave to its full potential. The Breville team

DRSSG

Thanks for a great microwave Breville! My daughter roasted veggies this evening and they too were cooked really well :))

DBO
DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Top Of The Range Microwave You Can't See Into.

Tim M.
Tim M.asked

had the microwave not quite a week now and heated some milk in a mug for a few seconds to warm it before pouring coffee in with it and surprisingly (well it never happened to me before!) it didn't bubble over, it popper and splatted (1/4 of a cup) around the microwave

we cleaned as thoroughly as we could but were cautious about the ceiling area because of whatever the grill elements are there.
sure enough the next time we heated something a couple more drops of milk came down from the top.

its two days now and I tried to do a grilled pie but one minute into a 10 min cycle a burning smell emanated through the house. I used my phone to get photos and there are scorch marks on the white rod/bars that I presume are the grill but its behind metal mesh.

this is burnt on milk? how would that be cleaned ?
I've searched through all the manuals for this model and related models with grill function and its all "wipe generally with damp cloth) or the old " microwave a bowl of water mixed with lemon juice) - nothing that would clean this area

any information would be gold, too worried to use the device for anything involving grill right now

Udayan

I use a microfiber cloth or paper towel dipped in hot water to wipe clean the inside.

Udayan

I've tried the heating up water with lemon juice method before, and it doesn't work as they say, however, Rubbing clean with hot water works better from my experience.
For removing burnt milk, apply Cerapol, bam over cleaner, or Jif on the affected area to dislodge the stain and then clean it thoroughly by wiping it down with hot water. Make sure to clean it properly as these are a bit toxic.

PDD
PDDasked

I'd like to know whether you'll replace a $450 BMO700 that has stopped working after 13 months. Bing Lee couldn't care less. I wonder whether Breville does?

Boo
Booasked

I was told by Breville customer service to remove the reflective cardboard piece on the interior right Panay of the oven. Then told that it would not work without it. The piece tore when I removed it so I couldn’t put it back in place. They are sending me a replacement but the replacement model #BMO734XL does not have the crisper feature. Does anyone know where I might find this part? Breville said they no longer have parts for the BMO700

Duchess..

There is a Breville repair shop at Oxley Brisbane telephone 07 3379 5332 . it is a very old shop and he has hundreds of spare parts he may be able to help you . Mr Sparky Appliance Repairs . hope this helps .

See all Breville Quick Touch Crisp BMO700 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryMicrowaves