Breville Smart Toast BTA825

7 questions from our users

Michael F.

Michael F.asked

Smart Toast BTA825

Stetting at 3 but LCD displays full setting & toast is burned black. Warranty 5 months at 5 months.
Michael

Geoff Costello
Geoff Costello

Shouldn't happen unless you have it accidently on the crumpet setting, which will do that on one side?

Michael F.

Michael F.asked

Smart Toast BTA825

Why is Call Center in Australia not working?

Fernie747

Fernie747asked

Smart Toast BTA825

Where is the serial # located on the Breville BTA825? I’ve checked the underside and there is general information but no serial number or batch number. Nothing on the box or instruction manual either. Thanks.

Sam K

Sam Kasked

Cannot get my BTA825 to toast both sides of bread the first time

Peter
Peter

Sounds faulty (unless you have the "crumpet setting" turned on where this is normal). Mine doesn't do that. Take it back and get another.

Mick O'Grady

Mick O'Gradyasked

Smart Toast BTA825

What exactly does the fruit bread option do?

K.B
K.B

I would say (without reading the instructions and knowing for sure) that it's a lower setting, fruit bread cooks faster than normal bread so I guess this setting allows for that.

Justme

Justmeasked

Smart Toast BTA825

What does it mean when all lights are flashing?

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Justme - please call customer service for assistance - 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Breville team

DJC
DJC

Mine did that today. Cannot find any reference to this behavior in the manual. I unplugged it, pressed the toast button down and held it as i plugged it back in. The lights stopped flashing and the trapped toast came back up. Its working fine now. I too think the degree of toasting varies on each side of the bread.

Ronda Zegarelli
Ronda Zegarelli

My toaster is doing the same thing and it is brand new. All of the lights are flashing. Please help me figure this out

Phillipa

Phillipaasked

Smart Toast BTA825

I love this toaster but it keeps getting stuck and just refusing to bring the toast up. I switch it off at the power and the first few times it happened it reset the toaster, but now i can't make it do anything. Its been unplugged for 2 days and it just clicks and flashes at me when I plug back in. I am so disappointed as it matches my kettle and i actually just want it to work! It is only about 2 months old and this problem began after about 30 uses.
How do I reset it? Or is it broken?

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Phillipa, this performance is unusual, please contact us on 1300 139 798 so that we can assist.
Thanks, The Breville Team
^TD

beck.klemke
beck.klemke

I got mine new and it is also stuck on the very first test run! I have not even put the toast in yet. ☹️. I really wanted toast this morning . I really don't want to have to drive allllllllll the way back to the shop to replace it .

Corey k
Corey k

3 years on and same experience - new out of box and first run it's stuck. Back it goes tomorrow. Very disappointing.

See all Breville Smart Toast questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives