9Breville the Soft Top Luxe BKE735

Breville the Soft Top Luxe BKE735 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:728305, BKE735BSS, BKE735BST and 8 more
Lester
Lester

When the water heater of the BKE735 is put on the power unit it will not turn on unless it is tilted a little with something thin between the container and the power unit. how can I fix this?

Chess of retail
Chess of retail

HI Lester I have noticed that the finish on the removal part the bottom base on the Kettle is not precisely fitted I see fine gaps it is a very dodgy design sexy appearance but poorly manufactured they are assembled by process workers and they work in fast phase with high volume out put they have a very minimum quality control rejects.

Breville don't have they own manufacturing plant in Asia they shop with several manufacturers like other big brands doe's the same 50% of the manufactured goods tends to be faulty the person cares values they assets tend to pick the faulty ones vice versa.

Best advise is to return where you purchased if from if you purchased from online store send it to Breville returns

Before you send it contact Breville escalate a return explaining what the fault and ask for a RMA number.

Gary I.

Hello brought one of these kettles a week ago just started using it and have a bad plastic taste from the water after boiling I see some one else said the same thing how do you get rid of this taste does it go with use thanks.

Igor I.
Igor I.

My kettle is not turning on. How to fix it.

Gary I.

Have you tried another appliance like a toaster on the power outlet in case it is a faulty outlet or try the kettle on another outlet

Bellarine
Bellarine

My soft open lid will not close. Is there anything I can do.? My warranty has expired. It’s not 2 years old yet

Carol
Carol

To what temperature does this kettle boil?

Cameron
Cameron

Great for coffee/tea, does a good job

Lorraine

I recently purchased a Breville BKE735 however it is not switching off unless i do it manually. This is causing enormous steam to my brand new kitchen cuoboards overhead which is concerning me as i dont want any damage to occur to the kitchen cupboards as they cost me an arm and a leg so to speak. Also i cannot read the water level at all.

Breville
Breville   DM

Hello Lorraine, This is definitely something we want to assist with and not at all how we would expect our kettle to function. Please contact us directly at askus@breville.com.au.

Lorraine

It is ok - i have taken the kettle back to Harvey Norman where i purchased it and they gave me a new one. So far so good. Regards

ninja t
ninja t

Hi does this jug have a light in it? thanks.

Dani
Dani

No light inside unfortunately as that would help with the problem of difficulty seeing the water level. There's a small circular ring that lights up around the on/off switch.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Extra Information