Breville Soho LKE530MTB

Listing monitored by Breville

4.5
Countrylife71
Countrylife71Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Durable, well designed and elegant kettle

I've owned this kettle for 12 months. Thus far it has been durable, I use it at least 6x throughout the day. It takes 4 minutes to boil when full, pretty standard time frame for most kettles. It's easy to operate and not too loud when boiling. I've never owned a "quiet" kettle, do they really exist?
The design is simple and unobtrusive on the bench top. The black blends in next to the coffee machine. It's easy to clean with a quick wipe down of soapy water.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $50.00.

Shell
ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault it! Built to last.

I love the push-to-open lid good for single hand use. The fact that it’s mostly stainless inside means less plastic= less leakage.
I use it 3-4 times a day. Boiled water is so perfect to pour out of it it’s not heavy, too big or little. So handy when you have to tip water into a baby bottle. I was considering this or the Rusell Hobbs addison digital kettle. But sooooo glad i made the right decision to get this instead!