Breville The Bread Maker LBM200

3.7

• Bread Quality & Consistency
Nicholas C.

Nicholas C.

Works beautifully every time!

I have made numerous loaves including with use of the fruit and nut dispenser and the breads are lovely. They are not dense like bread makers of old, but perfectly weighted. Would be good to have some more recipes but assume they are available on the net. Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2021 for $143.00.

SonnIllawarra, NSW

my second breville bread baker

this is my second bread baker, my last breville lasted me just over 10 years allowing me to make fresh bread many times. The controls are super easy to use (even better once you've read the instruction booklet:) )I have just switched my new helper on and it's baking a continental loaf for me as i write. my home has a beautiful aroma of baking bread right now :)

The loaves of bread that were made turned out perfectly. The continental loaf was yum, The gluten free receipe was great and worked well and the banana bread was a triumph too. I am so glad I invested in Breville The Bread Maker LBM200

Purchased in August 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $169.00.

Max

MaxIllawarra, NSW

First try ands brilliant low carb loaf. Great so far

Very simple to use but follow the instruction. Used a ready made packet from Woolies, next will be a fruit loaf, I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't start but the pre heat was activated

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for $124.00.

Bread Makers

Find out how Breville The Bread Maker LBM200 compares to other Bread Makers

George0179

George0179Central West, NSW

Absolutely love this bread maker!

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $159.00.

See all Breville The Bread Maker LBM200 reviews

JohnHasked

As the mixture sticks to the blade leaving a large hole in the well cooked loaf,, has anybody had the blade polished or brushed and chromed shiny finished????????? John

Sonn

I always spray the blades with canola cooking spray and use the blade extractor hook. granted there will still be a hole, but it will be much smaller

JohnH

have found an electro plating place ,,will try talk to them see what they think,, have tried another suggestion by pulling the mixture out and remove blade ,,bit messy but it worked ,,,on going

Teresa B.
Teresa B.

I pull out the blade just before it starts baking and end up with just a small hole in the bottom of the loaf.

Frances S.

Frances S.asked

Well this was a horrible waste of money. I made a medium loaf. Followed the instructions, couldn't remove the paddle without leaving a huge creator, the bread smells yeasty and is undercooked. For a machine which is incredibly noisy whilst working, the finish beeps are so quiet we could hardly hear them. Oh yes the warning beeps went off but nothing showed on the display.
Breville you should be proud of this one.

Frances S.

Frances S.asked

Is this machine supposed to be noisy? It is unbelievable. I have had a Panasonic for almost 20 years and could hardly hear it. This is the first loaf with this machine and I hope the bread is brilliant to partially compensate for the dreadful noise.

john
john

No, mines not noisy

See all Breville The Bread Maker LBM200 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBread Makers