Breville The Oracle BES980BKS (Black Sesame)

Breville The Oracle BES980BKS (Black Sesame)

4.2

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Bella Paola

Bella PaolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2 Years and going strong

I purchased mine just under 2 years ago and I can say I’m very happy with the build quality. The Quality of the coffee always comes out consistent and delicious. The temp control is good and gives you more control over your coffee.

Purchased in November 2018.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman.

chooklet

chookletAU

Needs some work

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville The Oracle BES980BKS (Black Sesame) compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

SunHonmons

SunHonmonsPerth, WA

Great Machine! Fantastic White-Glove Service!!

Love The Oracle as the coffee is great and looks beautiful in our new home. I use an Oracle Touch at work and after Emily came for the White Glove Service in Perth, I was sold on great service she provided, so I purchased The Oracle BES980 to use at home.

Emily is fantastic! I have recommended The Oracle and the White Glove Service to all my family and friends.

Purchased in May 2020.

Tim Lidcombe

Tim LidcombeSydney, NSW

The best coffee machine I have ever owned

After having three automatic coffee machines over the years (1 Krups and 2 x Delonghi's) all failed and broke down after a while, this espresso machine makes the best cafe' quality coffee and has been very reliable. A friend was very impressed with my machine but he bought the cheaper version... he now regrets not paying extra for the better machine.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Breville product

I’ve owned the Black Oracle about 3 years it’s been faultless except for the inner shower screen disintegrating and jamming the head into the machine.
But Breville sent me a replacement with out any cost. Great machine For those who want the perfect Coffee.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$2,350.00.

Rosemary Webster

Rosemary WebsterHunter Region, NSW

We take it on holidays as we can’t be without it...

We purchased our Oracle in 2017 with an extended warranty thrown by Harvey Norman sales rep.
We love it. We use it at least twice sometimes three times a day and it has never failed. We religiously clean the machine and back wash daily. It consistently makes great coffee especially as we use full cream real milk not cheap $1 rubbish.
We returned to an authorized repairer once because the external casing started to show corrosion and it was replaced whilst we holidayed overseas. I would happily recommend this machine, and when I have to, I’ll probably buy another similar.
We paid $2200 with free coffee , filters, and an extended warranty.

Purchased in April 2017 for A$2,200.00.

david

davidauckland

good product

very good machine, good design, black colour is beautiful, have to adjust the grinding dial at first couple times, the coffee taste just like coffee shop, very happy.
highly recommend, thanks breville.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Craig R

Craig RPerth, WA

Best thing I have ever bought

I've had all sorts of coffee machines, including high end, fully manual Italian ones, without a doubt the Oracle is the best one I have ever had, with the in house, white glove service, I was full bottle on the way to use it and look after it, the dedicated Oracle phone line is another bonus

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,940.00.

Jasmine

JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee, but beware of the after-sales service

Purchased in November 2018.

chichi

chichiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee machine

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this coffee machine. I use it almost everyday and it is easy to operate. Especially the auto grind/tamp function and the ability to simultaneously perform extraction and milk frothing , it saves me a lot of trouble/time compare to other coffee machines. The coffee it makes is at the right temperature as well. However, I've found inconsistency with the espresso extraction. Using the same coffee beans with the same grinding size/level, the amount of espresso extraction can be very different. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's over-extracted. Other than this, it is a very good coffee machine for the family.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,934.00.

rensinoz

rensinozGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

After two years needing to spend $600 on repairs

Purchased in July 2017 for A$2,700.00.

Martin

MartinNew South Wales

Require a flathead?

This is the perfect machine to create the ultimate flathead or warren coffee. I wouldn't look anywhere else. Any other brews you make are also sensational, this machine can not be beated

Purchased in February 2018.

Gina

GinaIllawarra, NSW

Real coffee taste

Very happy with this machine the coffee is very consistent and the taste is great. The temperature is adjustable to your liking. My daughter and I bought one each. Fantastic.

Purchased in April 2019 at Always Direct.

Iqbal

IqbalSydney, NSW

A perfect wedding gift

Bought this as a wedding gift for my brother. Absolutely loved it. Easy to use and has a lot of settings for everyone's use. There is no standing around holding a jug to froth or steam milk....you just hit the lever and it does it for you with pre-programmed temperature and time! The coffee tastes perfect every time

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Consistency
Product is used Several times a week

margaret n

margaret nGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Breville Oracle

This machine is so easy to clean and operate,makes great coffee from lattes to short blacks,digital display makes it easy to follow when cleaning or making coffee ,has manual or automatic milk frothing.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$2,100.00.

Donna NZ

Donna NZ

Love this coffee machine!

I love this coffee machine! I've gone from buying 2 takeaway coffees a day to making them at home. It's so quick and easy, but most importantly the coffee is just as good as a cafe one - better if you invest in really good quality freshly roasted beans (not supermarket beans!) I cant fault this coffee machine, it heats up really quickly, and has all the bells and whistles you could ever need. It looks great (I've got the black sesame model) and it's quick and painless making a coffee for a few people since you can steam milk and extract coffee simultaneously. The built in coffee grinder and tamper save time, and it's just so easy! Highly recommend this coffee machine.

Purchased in December 2018.

coasttechMelbourne

No Regrets - 2 years 3 months broken.. no help from Oracle

Purchased in October 2016.

See all Breville The Oracle BES980 reviews