Breville The Oracle BES980BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel)

Breville The Oracle BES980BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Sonya

Sonyaasked

BES980BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel)

What issues should I be looking for - I have an opportunity to purchase a second hand Oracle for $650. Current owner says it needs a new filter and is a regrettable sale. Just wondering what other issues this machine tends to commonly have?

Dawn B.
Dawn B.

Hi I have only had my Oracle Touch machine for a few weeks and found no issue to date. , but yes buy new filter was advised to do this as required.

punditjiasked

BES980BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel)

Why is there no extended warranty available on your coffee machines. Is it true that it starts playing up from about 18 months.

Peter L
Peter L

Punditji,
if you buy from good company like Harvey Norman, you can get extended warranty for 48 months.
but you have to get when first purchase.
you are covered at 18mths with the original 2 yr warranty, suggest you contact Breville 1300 139 798 to get fixed before your warranty gone.
Great machine, best coffee for any machine we have tried, best of luck ))

punditji

That is not true. I went to Harvey Norman in Rothwell, Qld 2 days ago & Tracey told me that they do not do extended warranty on coffee machines.

Scott M.
Scott M.

I just bought mine from Harvey Norman Capalaba. Was offered extended warranty. However ACCC states goods should last a reasonable amount of time. A machine costing over $2000 I would not consider 18 months reasonable.

Col

Colasked

We can't get the temp to rise above 71 degrees

See all Breville The Oracle BES980 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives