Breville The Oracle Touch BES990

Holly George

Holly GeorgePerth, WA

A home coffee machine you can't live without

We purchased a Breville Oracle Touch in June 2018 from Harvey Norman, (WA store) and have been extremely happy with our coffee machine and the great taste of our coffee.
Even more impressive is the awesome service from Emily - White Glove representative. The fact that 7 months after our purchase Emily was more than happy to offer her service and immense knowledge on how to get the best tasting coffee from our machine and offer easy tips for maintaining it! Thank you Emily we are very satisfied customers :)

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Daily

Paul C

Paul CPerth, WA

Shouldn’t have waited so long!

After 2 Nespresso pod machines, thought it was time to move on to a better coffee experience. Did loads of research and notwithstanding the price tag opted for the oracle touch. Have now had it for 3 weeks and love, love love it! Bought from Harvey Norman in WA and the white glove in home service was provided by Emily. She was fantastic and I can thoroughly recommend the same product/experience to anyone chasing a quality coffee machine.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Daily

Best home coffee ever.

Easy to make very good coffee, but less easy to produce amazingly good coffee. So Breville has a White Glove Service whereby barista Ryan visits you at your home and patiently and methodically explains how to fine tune it, how and when to clean it, and how to buy and store your beans. Knowing these nuances of the machine is the secret to producing fantastic coffee, the equal of any in a cafe.
I really liked my Oracle Touch from the outset, but Ryan’s explanations and demonstrations have made all the difference. So now I make a perfect cup every time, and love my machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Betrayed

BetrayedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unimaginably excellent machine!

Coffee is better than most cafe barista made, so despite its price it will pay for itself quickly.
The "white glove" in-house training was brilliant - a passionate barista trainer who couldn't do enougf for us. We felt very special.
Then the unexpected free deliveries of top quality beans!
Coffee quality is highly consistent - as I roast my own beans I make slight grind adjustments occasionally - easy!
Love the easy clean tablets - no wasted water, and quick. (Recommend doing it when the reminder flashes up, as the next cup is back to normal volume, and cleaner in taste.)
A pleasure to give an unreserved non-grumpy review.
Congrats to the design team.

Alicia

AliciaPerth

Impressive coffee machine

For someone who drinks coffee regularly this machine is worth every cent. So quick and easy to make a coffee and it tastes better than most store bought coffees. There is no mess and it's very easy to clean. Also had the complimentary white glove service with Emily in WA who was amazing and showed us how to get even more out of our machine. We also got the coffee bean promotion, with three months of fresh coffee beans delivered straight to your door! Fantastic machine and service, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love it!!!! Now I can get that cafe tasting coffee at home

Loving this new oracle touch from breville! Thanks to the white glove service in particular Ryan for coming to our house and taking us through the machine step by step now we can get the best out of our machine. His customer service was amazing and he’s knowledge of the machine was zero to none answered all our questions.

Marty62

Marty62Couridjah

Great Machine

Good machine and easy to use. After reading many reviews took the punt and purchased one after a lot of deliberation due to the cost. Well worth the cost makes a great coffee. Being able to set it to be all warmed up ready to go with the timer is a time saver along with the dual boilers.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Esther

EstherPerth

Great coffee machine.Worth the investment!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
SteveVVV

SteveVVVSydney

Great machine

This is one of the best investments that I've made. We purchased from Harvey Norman. Makes great coffee. The coffee is so consistent and we absolutely love getting up in the morning for a coffee hit. The tamping is the most important part - just means that my wife and I don't have to

AAA

AAA

Found it very unreliable.

Breville The Oracle Touch BES990
I really wanted to love this machine - probably to justify the cost but it has disappointed me. It is currently at repairs which has been over 10 weeks and still waiting on parts. Not really good enough for such an expensive machine. Service extremely poor, machine extremely unreliable only good for the first 12 months. Paid $3100 and had good coffee only for one year about 2 a day.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Noura

NouraMelbourne

In love!! What we’ve been waiting for

We bought our Breville Oracle touch machine last week from Harvey Norman and have been using it easily since but didn’t realise how little we knew about it until we had Tanya from the White Glove service come today and show us all the tricks about the best coffee machine. Tanya was very helpful, friendly, patient, very experienced and knowledgeable about the machine. She answered all of our questions and the tips to maintaining it. Looking forward to making our own best coffee, couldn’t have asked for more.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

IanMt Martha

Look no further. Breville has produced the ultimate coffee machine

The Breville Oracle Touch is a beautifully designed domestic coffee machine which out performs all of my previous machines, including both Jura and Saeco. The twin boilers, the infinitely variable control over temperatures, grind adjustability, and the ability to make coffees to a precise specification time after time leave competing machines well behind.
The Breville in home training (free with your Oracle Touch purchase) will assist you in understanding the intricacies of good coffee making and show you how easy it is to replicate consistent coffees to suit your particular preference.
Well done Breville and thank you to Tanya for imparting great coffee making knowledge

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Ian

I continue to be impressed with my first Breville Oracle Touch and recently bought a second machine for another home. Both are now providing consistent coffee just as I like it. Well done Breville.

benwarwick72

benwarwick72Robina

Simply the Best!

As far as home coffee machines go, this is the best one I've ever used or tried! It makes an amazing coffee and the whole process is really simple yet you still have great control over the finished product. There are so many handy features such as the built-in timer so the machine is ready and waiting for you in the morning or the ability to save personalised drinks with your name. Cleaning is a breeze too with the automated milk wand cleaning function. It's certainly not a cheap machine but you really can't go wrong with this machine if you want café quality coffee at home.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great Machine and Superb Coffee

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Jalex

Jalex

Exelent

I have been using the oracle touch from when they first came out.
I have used 2 other coffee machine before and they were more in repair than being in use.
This machine is very easy to use and cleaning as well.
it took me a while to make a perfect cappuccino.
I had my machine replaced with a new one when the grounding basket was stuck.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Nawor

NaworSydney

Finally a great coffee at home

It took a bit of tweaking, but with the help of the excellent Ryan from the White Glove Service (completely free, in your home, one hour demo as part of buying the Touch) we can now make an absolutely perfect coffee every time. Simple to use, quick, no mess. The price is a hurdle but this beats other home coffee experiences hands down.

The best wake me up

Angie

AngieHobart

Inspiration to get up in the morning.

Purchased this machine after lots of research and justification. Love the fact that it’s dual boiler and making coffee to take to work rushing out the door is easy and fast. The auto start up is fantastic, it’s ready to use when I’m ready for my morning takeaway. Great touch screen and individual program feature is fantastic so you will never forget your favourite brew. Simple to use and clean up is minimal. Now working on my latte art.

Ragtime

RagtimeMelbourne

Amazing Machine

This might be a slightly biased review because I absolutely love this machine or at least I love the coffee it makes me every morning!
I have been having all sorts of fun playing home barista since we got it. The machine itself is beautifully made and robustly finished in stainless steel. Its a real, proper coffee machine so there is a learning curve and the coffee you use has a big impact on the final results.The art of frothing milk is what I am working on at the moment but I'll have that down soon, I think. Cleaning up is a breeze to because of the quality components its made from. Very happy customer here,

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Stu

StuMelbourne

Awesome Machine and white glove service was amazing

So impressed with this machine when we first purchased two weeks ago but now after having Tanya from Breville come into our home today and give some advice we won’t be leaving the house for coffee ! Wow the white glove service offered by breville is amazing we can now produce coffee at home at Cafe standard . Highly recommend the machine but make sure you take up the white glove service and let Tanya turn you into an at home barista!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Alpasked

Throw does one set a 1 cup measure vs a two cup measure on the grind? I thought that was automatic based on the basket size.

teddeebare

Yes the grind amount is based on the basket size. The grinder will continue to fill the basket until it is full. So a smaller basket will fill sooner and the grind will stop.

Thank you.

Alpasked

The Oracle Touch BES990BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel)

Recently my 1cup filter basket get stuck after the pour. Portafilter comes uff but not the basket. I called breville and the suggested I change the grind to more course but then I don’t get the crema. I tried dying the basket that too didn’t help. Suggestions?
I don’t think there is a service center in Hawaii?
Al

Jill
Jill

Sorry I’m in Australia- we don’t use the one cup but it does flip out with a spoon

Debbie G.

Debbie G.asked

I have had this machine since dec 2017. It’s great but has been back for servicing four times. I just got it back again and the problem has not been fix. The steamer is 20degrees out. This burns the milk. So I have turned it down but I have to reset it each time. Since I have received it back the grind has to be set at 30 to get it to take between 8 and 13 sec to make the coffee. Getting a bit peeved.

teddeebare

The coffee starts to pour at between 8 and 12 seconds. All up it should take about 25 for a single shot and about 30 for a double. How do you know the steam wand is about 20 degrees out? Have you measured it?

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Breville The Oracle Touch BES990BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel)
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

Breville The Oracle Touch BES990BSS (Brushed Stainless Steel)

Breville The Oracle Touch BES990BTR (Black Truffle)
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

Breville The Oracle Touch BES990BTR (Black Truffle)

CategoryManual / Semi-Automatic Coffee MachinesManual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $3,799.00$3,799.00
FeaturesTouch ScreenTouch Screen
Milk FrotherSteam WandSteam Wand
Bean GrinderIntegrated Burr GrinderIntegrated Burr Grinder
Coffee Bean Capacity280 g280 g
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual