Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

MPNs: BOV860BSS and BOV860BTR

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
Addison Elwood

Addison ElwoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good things come in small packages

Bought this six months ago as a temporary replacement for my regular oven that’s on its way out. It’s done it’s job having cooked roast meat, baked cakes and other snack foods. While it’s done it’s job and certainly filled a void with my cooking needs it does need some improvements. The roof of the oven is extremely difficult to clean. Can’t remove oily splatters off the roof and my light doesn’t switch on when the door is opened. This aside it does crackle my pork really well and it’s great for frozen pizzas and oven cooking small meals. Although it has an airfry option it won’t replace my airfryer.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, on the whole - shame we are America's poor cousin

Purchased in May 2019.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
See all Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer reviews

Chris A

Chris Aasked

Can I use baking paper to line the air fryer basket in the Breville 860 smart oven to minimise drip onto the elements which are apparently difficult to clean? If the extra airfryer baskets become available in NZ again, can I successfully use 2 at once with the air fry function? Like many other members, I obviously would have preferred to purchase the larger 900 model. Can’t understand why Breville could not offer it to their AU/NZ customers. We don’t have smaller families than in the US!

Andy

Andyasked

I heard that the AU version does not have the dehydration function, can anyone confirm this?

Gayle asked

Hi team I am considering purchasing a Breville Smart Oven but I have not been able to find out if it is possible to install it into my caravan using the space I have for my microwave. I am concerned that it might need more breathing space around it. Could please advise me if it possible to safety install it in my van. Many thanks. Cheers Gayle

Linda
Linda

It is the same size as a micro wave and will fit in a caravan but don’t waste your money I sent emails and pictures of my air fryer with a question of how to clean it , it is a nightmare to clean and after several times asking I got a very sarcastic email try using a scourer and soap and water :/ I will never buy a breville product again Customer service sucks

Gayle

Thanks Linda did not think about it being up high and difficult to clean. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens and Air Fryers