Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

MPNs: BOV860BSS and BOV860BTR

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

TC80Gold Coast

Needs to be recalled. Buy BOV845 instead.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Product is usedDaily
Breville
BrevilleBreville
TC80

Hi, I got no reply from socialmedia@breville.com.au

TC80

Still no reply from socialmedia@breville.com.au

See all Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer reviews

Andy

Andyasked

I heard that the AU version does not have the dehydration function, can anyone confirm this?

Gayle asked

Hi team I am considering purchasing a Breville Smart Oven but I have not been able to find out if it is possible to install it into my caravan using the space I have for my microwave. I am concerned that it might need more breathing space around it. Could please advise me if it possible to safety install it in my van. Many thanks. Cheers Gayle

Linda
Linda

It is the same size as a micro wave and will fit in a caravan but don’t waste your money I sent emails and pictures of my air fryer with a question of how to clean it , it is a nightmare to clean and after several times asking I got a very sarcastic email try using a scourer and soap and water :/ I will never buy a breville product again Customer service sucks

Gayle

Thanks Linda did not think about it being up high and difficult to clean. Cheers

Ed Z

Ed Zasked

Can a pan be lined with foil and used only for baking in the BOV860BSS oven? Like to heat food on the supplied non-stick pizza pan or the enamel roasting pan. To help with clean up.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens and Air Fryers