Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

MPNs: BOV860BSS and BOV860BTR

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

bunty
buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It caught fire

I have been using this for over a year , when it works its great but very hard to clean .I was using the air fryer and my son smelt smoke i went into the kitchen to find it was on fire with smoke pouring out of the back. I have been in contact about a refund and was asked to send proof of purchase and photos , i have done this but as yet no response that was 2 months ago

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $449.00.

Linda
LindaGreat Southern, WA

Worst appliance I have ever bought

The air fryer is impossible to clean it has a sticky substance on the bottom which won’t come off it looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in months but is only a few weeks old

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

part of the oven peeling

Purchased on April 27, 2020 and used almost daily. We liked it until today (June 10) It started to smoke and smelled like rubber or electrical burning. Paint is peeling off the outside, close to the controls. We are taking it back. I don't want aerosolized toxins in our food.

Purchased in April 2020.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

crisssydoll
crisssydollSouthwest, VIC

Meh.....pretty mediocre

It does not have thorough explanations of using each program. Very basic, have no idea how to cook a roast in it. When i follow instructions it takes much longer to air fry than i want. Its taken me 40 minutes to air fry calamari after heating oven. Wouldnt recommend this product

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $465.00.

Les F
Les FSydney, NSW

Not worth it, check door fit

I purchased the BOV860 two days ago and returned it today. The door did not align with the body and the Air Fryer was not worth the extra money, almost $500 and you can get the BOV845 for under $300. I have two of the previous models of the oven, one about nine years old which still works well and the other about three years old and the fan has stopped working so thats why I bought the new one. The quality of the new one is very inferior to previous models. I was going to replace the BOV860 with another one. I checked four new ones and they all had problems with the doors. When I checked new BOV845 models all the doors fitted well. I think Breville should look hard and fast at their supplier.

Purchased in June 2019 for $370.00.

Product is usedRarely
BrevilleBreville

We are very sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your oven and we will be looking into the door fitting. We do understand your frustration and truly do value your feed back on this.