Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer

MPNs: BOV860BSS and BOV860BTR

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
SAMMY

SAMMYHobart, TAS

This pocket rocket is awesome

Just bought this little unit and have tried out a few functions already. So far so good. Its easy to set up and use with a pre set buttons for most things. We tried out the chip mesh tray and it was great. Chips were crispy but not too dry and nice that they weren't oily. Chicken strip's were also delicious in the air fryer. Crispy on the outside and juicy and moist inside. I will update more functions as I use them.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $399.00.

Robyn R

Robyn RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I use it so much more than expected.

I originally bought this to act as a "sort of" proofing oven but find myself using it often for many other things. I love the air-fryer for potato wedges - thanks for nothing Breville - but it toasts gluten free bread really well, grills very gently, and even fits my 26cm casserole pot. It's an excellent addition to my kitchen freeing up space in the built in 90cm oven for larger items and also quicker to heat for smaller jobs

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $479.00.

Burkstrum

BurkstrumCaloundra

Pizza in 10 minute's!

I love fried food. I can cook fresh home made pizza in 10 minutes, frozen fries come out crispy, cheesy garlic bread is a breeze! I love all of the functions this little oven has and it's the perfect counter top oven for those smaller meals.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $428.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Nic

Nicbrisbane

It's a Cracka!

Purchased in April 2019.

banter

banterSydney, NSW

It's Not Just Smart... It's Brilliant!

Purchased in May 2019 at Breville.

See all Breville the Smart Oven Air Fryer reviews

Chris A

Chris Aasked

Can I use baking paper to line the air fryer basket in the Breville 860 smart oven to minimise drip onto the elements which are apparently difficult to clean? If the extra airfryer baskets become available in NZ again, can I successfully use 2 at once with the air fry function? Like many other members, I obviously would have preferred to purchase the larger 900 model. Can’t understand why Breville could not offer it to their AU/NZ customers. We don’t have smaller families than in the US!

Andy

Andyasked

I heard that the AU version does not have the dehydration function, can anyone confirm this?

Gayle asked

Hi team I am considering purchasing a Breville Smart Oven but I have not been able to find out if it is possible to install it into my caravan using the space I have for my microwave. I am concerned that it might need more breathing space around it. Could please advise me if it possible to safety install it in my van. Many thanks. Cheers Gayle

Linda
Linda

It is the same size as a micro wave and will fit in a caravan but don’t waste your money I sent emails and pictures of my air fryer with a question of how to clean it , it is a nightmare to clean and after several times asking I got a very sarcastic email try using a scourer and soap and water :/ I will never buy a breville product again Customer service sucks

Gayle

Thanks Linda did not think about it being up high and difficult to clean. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens and Air Fryers