Breville the Temp Select BKE720

3.8

Good, but unnecessary beeping

I bought this as the cheapest reputable branded temp control kettle. It works just fine and does everything it says on the tin. The keep warm function is super handy. But it beeps all the time! Turn it on - beep; take it off the element - beep; put it back on - beep; finishes heating - beeps three times! It's new though so I'll probably get used to it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    Natalie

Natalie

Like the kettle

I like the kettle, boils quickly, it's not too loud. I make a lot of tea, which is why I wanted the variable temperatures and for this, it is very good. The only thing that annoys me is that there is always condensation in the lid, maybe this is normal for this shaped kettle, had a stainless steel fully closed kettle before so I couldn't tell if there was constant condensation. Also when I got the kettle there were a lot of swirls and two small rust spots on the stainless plate which bother me a little.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017