Breville Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640

BWM640 (4 Slices), BWM620 (2 Slices)
See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

4.4
    wuilley
    wuilleyAU

Issue raised with machine not accepted within warranty period

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
    ShenjenMelbourne

Used 1st time so cant give accurate review

Bought from Myer store in Ebay last month but started using today. Heard sparked sound 5x so has it replaced w/o any hassle instore. I have been using Breville BWM520 and has been excellent so decided to change to this model becoz i have read good reviews and this model has sensor cooking!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Breville
    BrevilleBreville

Hi Shenjen - thanks for your comments and let us know how your waffle maker goes. Thanks, the Breville team

Shenjen

Got the machine replaced n so far waffle has been perfect..yummy. this is fantastic machine n so far i m so impressed n my family enjoyed the waffle so much.

Sandy
    Sandyasked
    Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640

Hi, we have been frequently using this waffle maker now for about 2 years and really love it. To experiment further I’d like to know the max temperature the maker generates. Thanks

Annette
    Annetteasked
    Smart Waffle BWM620 (2 Slices)

How can I prevent belgian waffles from burning on the outside and undercooking on the inside? I have had my waffle maker for just over two years and for the bulk of this time the maker worked beautifully. However, for the last few months our belgian waffles are either burnt on the outside or undercooked on the inside. Is there something I can do to fix this? I purchased mine in Canada so not sure where I can send this to to fix it but by now it's certainly out of warranty.

Adriano
    Adrianoasked
    Smart Waffle BWM620 (2 Slices)

What's the difference between the 620 and 640? Is it just that the 640 makes 4 waffles? Can I make potato waffles with both?

fingron
    fingron

The 620 seems to be discontinued in australia. I love the 640 (which was expensive until my wife found frequent flier points). Not sure what potato waffles are/
    I make gluten free waffles using buttermilk & there are great recipes on this web site;
    agirldefloured.com.
    enjoy

Breville
    BrevilleBreville

Hi Adriano - there are two waffle makers in the Breville range - you can view both product details and download recipes and the instruction booklets from this link
    Thanks, the Breville team

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Breville Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640

With reviewers dropping lines like ‘fluffy inside and beautiful, crunchy and golden outside’ and ‘I have turned into a waffle monster,’ the Breville Smart Waffle is a prime kitchen contender if you’re a fan of waffles done wonderfully.

Features:

• Four cooking plates allow you to make four waffles in each cooking session
    • Made from a solid brushed stainless steel exterior, cast aluminium cooking plates and a non-stick coating to resist sticky batters from making a congealed mess
    • Breville’s ‘Waffle IQ’ technology automatically selects the correct cooking time, after you select from 5 waffle styles: Belgium, Classic, Chocolate, Buttermilk and a customisable option
    • 12 different colour settings allow you to choose how light or dark you’d like your dessert to turn out
    Compare both Breville Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640