3Breville Toast & Melt

Tam
TamCairns, Queensland62 posts
  Verified BSG220

So good!

This is a great appliance, almost life changing :) Since buying it we've had a toastie or a melt nearly every day for lunch. So quick and easy and this Breville makes them perfectly. I love the melt option, very handy for when you don't feel hungry enough for 2 slices of bread.

There's plenty of space for 2 sandwiches, we use large wholemeal bread and there's more than enough room. It cooks the tomatoes/ spring onions/ whatever's in the sandwich very well.

It's a snap to clean and I use the upright storage method as we have limited kitchen space. If you're looking for a toastie or melt maker I highly recommend this one.

The Aussie Mailman
The Aussie MailmanSydneyAustralia9 posts
  BSG220

Quick and easy to create a toastie

The 2 slice toast & melt is ideal for quick tasty toastie as it heats up fast and is so easy to clean even if cheese is over the non stick plates.

Jillie
Jillie4 posts
  BSG540

Love my new toastie maker

Having searched everywhere for a sandwich maker with an adjustable lid I finally found one. No more squased sandwiches!! I heat up leftover pizza easily and have cooked pancakes on it. Haven't tried the bacon & eggs that other people have but will soon. The most versatile sandwich maker ever!!!

cas22
cas22Melbourne13 posts
  BSG540

Lunches have never been better!

We love our Breville Sandwich Maker, which we've owned for 2 months, and use it almost every day to create first-rate toasted sandwiches. Although there are only two of us, we chose the 4-slice version to give us more flexibility with bread types and sizes. It was a good choice. The machine toasts our sandwiches evenly and quickly and, having flat, non-stick heating surfaces, is incredibly easy to clean. All it takes is a quick wipe with a damp cloth. The only down-side is that you have to remember to turn the machine off at the powerpoint immediately after use. There is no automatic cut-off once the lid is lifted.

Chantel
Chantel
  BSG220

Love this appliance

I have had a Breville toaster for about 4 years and this appliance is the one I use the most. I cook meat, pancakes, do toasties, bacon and eggs, almost anything can be cooked and you don't even have to use oil. Clean up is so easy. I wipe over with a damp cloth while still hot and it's ready to go for next time. I'll definitely buy this product again, next time I'll get the bigger size.

pedro6739
pedro6739Central, SA19 posts
Patrick_F
Patrick_FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC63 posts

My Xmas present to myself - the cook EVERYTHING

A sandwich press.... no should be called a cook everything! Bacon and eggs, Sausages, Hamburgers, Chicken breasts, Steak, Sandwiches, and lots more. I love all the things you can do in this press, it is a very versatile product that feels nice and solid and is real stainless steel and matches my other breville products. I bought the product from Myer on Boxing day with my xmas vouchers.
real SS, so versatile, easy to clean
praksplay
  BSG520
Jonesyqld
JonesyqldAU3 posts

Awesome Machine and Excellent Customer Service

Had this appliance just over a year and worked it to death.

Thermal fuse went on it 3 weeks after warranty ran out.

Even though I didn't send in the warranty form (I told them the truth about us being big Breville fans)they arranged me to take to their service agents for examination are their own expense.

Had to wait about 3 weeks then was presented with a brand new unit:)

All our kitchen small appliances are Breville and they are unbeatable, definitely worth the extra few dollars over the rubbish.
Reliable, easy to clean, multi purpose etc etc......
Maybe the Service Agents could have had a bit more drive!

Hughbow
HughbowSydney Surrounds, NSW13 posts

Great and Easy to use

Got this via flybuys and have had no problem with it since. It is easy to store as it stands vertically in the cupboard.

It cooks 4 sandwiches at once so is very efficient if you are doing a few at a time. Unlike jaffle makers there is no need to butter the outside of the bread. It is also great for toasting wraps.
Easy to use and Wipes clean

superted
superted8 posts
  Toast & Melt

This toaster is a brand name damager for Breville

First one lasted 3 months, the replacement 1 week, the next replacement one we then had for 4yrs. The first yr was reasonably good (nothing like the taosting quality of the pro 800 i have now. The Ikon toaster was always random toasting quality to the point now where it only does one side. Previous to this my Breville appliances had always been reliable. The first Ikon must've been an experiment out of a new factory.
Time left toasting indicator, stainless apperance
toasted uneven, grills seem to far apart allowing toast to get caught (and burnt) when ejecting, lever does'nt always engage and stay down.
JenHobart
JenHobart

Is this about the Toast & Melt sandwich maker, or a toaster? You're describing a toaster. . .

butterflykiss06
butterflykiss0613 posts
  Toast & Melt

I got this through my Flybuys points and have not regretted it. It gets used daily and still looks brand new thanks to the easy clean coating, can be adjusted easily for the type of usage and has a handy 'ready' indicator - no more guessing that the plates are actually hot enough! It looks good and is easy to find room for in the cupboard. I like the fact that you can fit 4 servings at a time so you only need to use it once (or twice if you have a large family like mine).
The ease of use, non stick plates are a dream to clean up, the adjustable top plate for either toasties or melts.
Nothing yet!