Breville Toast & Melt

Breville Toast & Melt (page 3 of 3)

BSG540 (4 Slice), BSG220, BSG520

4.4

Patrick_F

Patrick_FVictoria, Australia

My Xmas present to myself - the cook EVERYTHING

A sandwich press.... no should be called a cook everything! Bacon and eggs, Sausages, Hamburgers, Chicken breasts, Steak, Sandwiches, and lots more. I love all the things you can do in this press, it is a very versatile product that feels nice and solid and is real stainless steel and matches my other breville products. I bought the product from Myer on Boxing day with my xmas vouchers.
real SS, so versatile, easy to clean

pedro6739
pedro6739

Just wait for about 2 years when the coating deteriorates and the coating rubs off with paper towel !!

praksplay

praksplayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most versatile sandwich/panini/toast maker

Slazmo

SlazmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes awesome from ordinary sandwiches...

Sandwich Makers

Find out how Breville Toast & Melt compares to other Sandwich Makers

Sherree

SherreeDarling Downs, QLD

Cafe-style lunches at home!

Date PurchasedDec 2011
Jonesyqld

JonesyqldAU

Awesome Machine and Excellent Customer Service

Had this appliance just over a year and worked it to death.
Thermal fuse went on it 3 weeks after warranty ran out.
Even though I didn't send in the warranty form (I told them the truth about us being big Breville fans)they arranged me to take to their service agents for examination are their own expense.
Had to wait about 3 weeks then was presented with a brand new unit:)
All our kitchen small appliances are Breville and they are unbeatable, definitely worth the extra few dollars over the rubbish.
Reliable, easy to clean, multi purpose etc etc......
Maybe the Service Agents could have had a bit more drive!

Hughbow

Hughbow

Great and Easy to use

Got this via flybuys and have had no problem with it since. It is easy to store as it stands vertically in the cupboard.

It cooks 4 sandwiches at once so is very efficient if you are doing a few at a time. Unlike jaffle makers there is no need to butter the outside of the bread. It is also great for toasting wraps.
Easy to use and Wipes clean

superted

superted

This toaster is a brand name damager for Breville

First one lasted 3 months, the replacement 1 week, the next replacement one we then had for 4yrs. The first yr was reasonably good (nothing like the taosting quality of the pro 800 i have now. The Ikon toaster was always random toasting quality to the point now where it only does one side. Previous to this my Breville appliances had always been reliable. The first Ikon must've been an experiment out of a new factory.
Time left toasting indicator, stainless apperance
toasted uneven, grills seem to far apart allowing toast to get caught (and burnt) when ejecting, lever does'nt always engage and stay down.

JenHobart
JenHobart

Is this about the Toast & Melt sandwich maker, or a toaster? You're describing a toaster. . .

butterflykiss06

butterflykiss06

I got this through my Flybuys points and have not regretted it. It gets used daily and still looks brand new thanks to the easy clean coating, can be adjusted easily for the type of usage and has a handy 'ready' indicator - no more guessing that the plates are actually hot enough! It looks good and is easy to find room for in the cupboard. I like the fact that you can fit 4 servings at a time so you only need to use it once (or twice if you have a large family like mine).
The ease of use, non stick plates are a dream to clean up, the adjustable top plate for either toasties or melts.
Nothing yet!