Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of benchtop / toaster oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Great for the price

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$109.00.

Seve

SeveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea badly (cheaply) implimented.

Pros. Handy almost instant heat oven. Great for a quick garlic bread or pizza or even a small roast.
Cons.. after the 1st 12 months it wasn't getting hot enough. At 18 months it just makes 180C when set to 220.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$179.00.

PJM L.Perth, WA

No Preheating Light

I'm use to having a desk top oven with a pre-heating light so I didn't think I would have to check that there was, in fact, a wee light to tell me when the oven had reached the set temperature. It's all luck and guesses as to whether this oven is hot enough for my bikkies. It has a 'power' light but don't be fooled! That light just shows you that it's on! It wont tell you what it's thinking or what help it will offer you and your biscuits. I can't relate to this oven - it's like having a stranger stay in my home.

Purchased in December 2018 at RetraVision for A$179.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Great counter top oven

This is a compact yet practical oven. Does the job and very easy to use.

I mainly use it for toast and baking. Doesn't have all the fancy functions like the smart oven but at this price I am pretty pleasant with how it performs.

Dean. A

Dean. A

Cooks pizzas great

We purchased our LOV560 toaster oven yesterday at Hervey Norman for $159. It is to temporarily replace an oven that is broken.
We tried it out last night with pizzas and cooked them perfectly. The family is trying out all of the different functions at the moment so can do an update at a later date.
My only complaint about the unit is the fan. It’s not really loud but is noticeable.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$159.00.

min40fcPerth, WA

Price vs features a winner

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great little oven!

I purchased this model as I only need a temporary solution as the moment, and didn't want to spend as much as the Smart Oven, but it's surprisingly good! First thing I tried was a batch of brownies as I know this recipe, time and temperature like the back of my hand and this little oven was very accurate. I was so impressed I baked my patties for dinner instead of dragging out the big electric frying pan, and they were perfectly cooked, too! Can't wait to crack on and do more!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Lucie

LucieAshtonfield

Great oven

It is a reasonably good oven for its price. Big enough to bake a few trays of veggies and roast at the same time. A little uneven baking but generally acceptable. I would recommend to people who want a portable oven, but it is quite big so it sits on the bench top permanently.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

LEAFboi

LEAFboiMelbourne

Large toaster oven

We had been wanting to pick up a toaster oven for a long time and when we got this one on sale for $123 at Myer we couldn't resist. It's larger than we wanted but it's turned out perfect. It's almost a built in oven replacement. It's about the size of a small microwave so takes up a decent amount of bench space. But it toasts, grills, bakes, roasts. So many uses.

Date PurchasedJul 2017