Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Great counter top oven

This is a compact yet practical oven. Does the job and very easy to use.

I mainly use it for toast and baking. Doesn't have all the fancy functions like the smart oven but at this price I am pretty pleasant with how it performs.

Cooks pizzas great

We purchased our LOV560 toaster oven yesterday at Hervey Norman for $159. It is to temporarily replace an oven that is broken.
We tried it out last night with pizzas and cooked them perfectly. The family is trying out all of the different functions at the moment so can do an update at a later date.
My only complaint about the unit is the fan. It’s not really loud but is noticeable.

Purchased in April 2019 for $159.00.

min40fcPerth, WA

Price vs features a winner

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great little oven!

I purchased this model as I only need a temporary solution as the moment, and didn't want to spend as much as the Smart Oven, but it's surprisingly good! First thing I tried was a batch of brownies as I know this recipe, time and temperature like the back of my hand and this little oven was very accurate. I was so impressed I baked my patties for dinner instead of dragging out the big electric frying pan, and they were perfectly cooked, too! Can't wait to crack on and do more!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Lucie

LucieAshtonfield

Great oven

It is a reasonably good oven for its price. Big enough to bake a few trays of veggies and roast at the same time. A little uneven baking but generally acceptable. I would recommend to people who want a portable oven, but it is quite big so it sits on the bench top permanently.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

christie07

christie07Hunter Valley, NSW

Excellent benchtop oven

Date PurchasedOct 2017

LEAFboi

LEAFboiMelbourne

Large toaster oven

We had been wanting to pick up a toaster oven for a long time and when we got this one on sale for $123 at Myer we couldn't resist. It's larger than we wanted but it's turned out perfect. It's almost a built in oven replacement. It's about the size of a small microwave so takes up a decent amount of bench space. But it toasts, grills, bakes, roasts. So many uses.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jillian B.

Jillian B.asked

I dont seem to get enough heat in my oven when baking unless its turned up as high as it'll go...and how are you supposed o now when its reached temperature to bake as theirs no light to let you no

Naelid

Naelidasked

We have just bought the Breville Toast & Roast Pro . My question is what function do you need to use when cooking frozen food like chicken kiev or chips? we used the bake function but it didn't seem to keep the food hot once it was cooked.

Karyn

Karynasked

Can this be used as or like a microwave also?

No it can’t.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens