Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

3.9

Sharon
SharonNorthern Region, NSW

This is perfect

I bought it as my oven needs replacing. Better than I thought it would be. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t be happier with the results & no complaints from the family. https://youtu.be/nyE1vPu4l-o

Purchased in June 2021 at eBay for $100.00.

RidgebackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding!

Bought this as a temporary oven whilst rebuilding our kitchen. It has ended up being the best kitchen purchase ever and will be a permanent feature alongside our big oven.
We have rotisserie chicken, roast potatoes, home baked apple pies, toasties, stews, pot roasts, grilled fish, the works. We are a family of four and even managed to feed 8 of us with guests staying. So easy to clean, proves that most of the time you don’t need anything bigger. All dials, no digital, so simple to use. What’s more was only $139. Don’t normally leave reviews but Breville knocked it out of the park with this one!

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $139.00.

Happy HomeSydney, NSW

Have had it for years and am still happy with it's performance

We've used the Breville 28L Toast and Roast Convection Oven to bake fish fingers and chips for my 13 year old daughter for 2 years and it hasn't failed us yet. It's quicker to heat up than a big oven. We use it to grill cheese/ham/tomato on toast too. It'll bake and heat up small apple pies, filo pastries, chocolate croissants and reheat bread rolls, baguette sticks and pizza slices. It's great when you just want warm, crunchy bread. Yum!! It's got other features but I mostly use the baking one. It's been reliable and hasn't broken down for us and we've had it a few years. That's just as well because I rely on it a lot to prepare my daughter's dinners.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $179.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

sledgerFar North Queensland, QLD

Liked it so much I bought another....but :(

First bought the silver model for breads and cakes etc. Then bought the same model in black planning to use it for roasts and splattery cooking only to find on first use today that the 'timer' doesn't work. Not sure if I should return it, might be more convenient to just buy a timer. Downside is an external timer won't shut off the oven..
UPDATE: Yes I returned it and it was replaced on the spot. This one works just fine. I like how easy to clean these are. Only downside is the light doesn't go out when set temp reached.

Purchased in May 2020 at BigW for $149.00.

spadger
spadgerAU

Returned for refund

This item kept tripping the power fuse. Breville said to cut the power cord. Then said they would replace it. Never heard back from them. Got refund after 2 weeks

Purchased in March 2020 for $139.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
William
WilliamSydney, NSW

Great for the price

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for $109.00.

Seve
SeveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea badly (cheaply) implimented.

Pros. Handy almost instant heat oven. Great for a quick garlic bread or pizza or even a small roast.
Cons.. after the 1st 12 months it wasn't getting hot enough. At 18 months it just makes 180C when set to 220.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $179.00.

PJM L.
PJM L.Perth, WA

No Preheating Light

I'm use to having a desk top oven with a pre-heating light so I didn't think I would have to check that there was, in fact, a wee light to tell me when the oven had reached the set temperature. It's all luck and guesses as to whether this oven is hot enough for my bikkies. It has a 'power' light but don't be fooled! That light just shows you that it's on! It wont tell you what it's thinking or what help it will offer you and your biscuits. I can't relate to this oven - it's like having a stranger stay in my home.

Purchased in December 2018 at RetraVision for $179.00.

Shirley
ShirleySydney, NSW

Great counter top oven

This is a compact yet practical oven. Does the job and very easy to use.

I mainly use it for toast and baking. Doesn't have all the fancy functions like the smart oven but at this price I am pretty pleasant with how it performs.

Dean. A
Dean. A

Cooks pizzas great

We purchased our LOV560 toaster oven yesterday at Hervey Norman for $159. It is to temporarily replace an oven that is broken.
We tried it out last night with pizzas and cooked them perfectly. The family is trying out all of the different functions at the moment so can do an update at a later date.
My only complaint about the unit is the fan. It’s not really loud but is noticeable.

Purchased in April 2019 for $159.00.

min40fcPerth, WA

Price vs features a winner

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great little oven!

I purchased this model as I only need a temporary solution as the moment, and didn't want to spend as much as the Smart Oven, but it's surprisingly good! First thing I tried was a batch of brownies as I know this recipe, time and temperature like the back of my hand and this little oven was very accurate. I was so impressed I baked my patties for dinner instead of dragging out the big electric frying pan, and they were perfectly cooked, too! Can't wait to crack on and do more!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Lucie
LucieAshtonfield

Great oven

It is a reasonably good oven for its price. Big enough to bake a few trays of veggies and roast at the same time. A little uneven baking but generally acceptable. I would recommend to people who want a portable oven, but it is quite big so it sits on the bench top permanently.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
christie07
christie07Hunter Valley, NSW

Excellent benchtop oven

Date PurchasedOct 2017
LEAFboi
LEAFboiMelbourne

Large toaster oven

We had been wanting to pick up a toaster oven for a long time and when we got this one on sale for $123 at Myer we couldn't resist. It's larger than we wanted but it's turned out perfect. It's almost a built in oven replacement. It's about the size of a small microwave so takes up a decent amount of bench space. But it toasts, grills, bakes, roasts. So many uses.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Graceasked

Am presently rottissereing (?) a small pork roast. Can I add chopped veges to the tray underneath.

Ridgeback

Yes you can. We do this all the time with roast veggies and potatoes.

Grace

Many thanks. Did this and the meal was brilliant. Very happy

Rosemarie K.
Rosemarie K.asked

Am I able to airfry on my toast & roast pro model lov560

Happy Home

No it doesn't air fry but air frying is overrated. If you look at one of those appliances, there is so little room for food. You're better off using this small oven where you can fit in a 1kg pack of frozen chips all spread out to cook. Look at youtube videos on the differences between air frying machines and mini ovens. It'll help you decide what you'd rather use.

Maureen R.
Maureen R.asked

Does this model produce a lot of steam when cooking as I need to place it under an overhead shelf.

sledger

I have mine 26cm under a shelf. No problems.

Ridgeback

No steam from mine but the top does get hot. Make sure there is a gap between the top, sides and shelf. I think there are guidelines in the manual on space required

Happy Home

I have mine 10cm under a shelf but the base of that shelf heats up when I bake food in there for over 20 minutes. I would suggest having at least a 20cm gap if you don't want your shelf to heat up and there's no steam that comes out of it. It's a pretty good mini oven which I've had for years and use every night.

See all Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens