Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560

MPN: LOV560BLK

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

Happy HomeSydney, NSW

Have had it for years and am still happy with it's performance

We've used the Breville 28L Toast and Roast Convection Oven to bake fish fingers and chips for my 13 year old daughter for 2 years and it hasn't failed us yet. It's quicker to heat up than a big oven. We use it to grill cheese/ham/tomato on toast too. It'll bake and heat up small apple pies, filo pastries, chocolate croissants and reheat bread rolls, baguette sticks and pizza slices. It's great when you just want warm, crunchy bread. Yum!! It's got other features but I mostly use the baking one. It's been reliable and hasn't broken down for us and we've had it a few years. That's just as well because I rely on it a lot to prepare my daughter's dinners.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $179.00.

sledgerFar North Queensland, QLD

Liked it so much I bought another....but :(

First bought the silver model for breads and cakes etc. Then bought the same model in black planning to use it for roasts and splattery cooking only to find on first use today that the 'timer' doesn't work. Not sure if I should return it, might be more convenient to just buy a timer. Downside is an external timer won't shut off the oven..
UPDATE: Yes I returned it and it was replaced on the spot. This one works just fine. I like how easy to clean these are. Only downside is the light doesn't go out when set temp reached.

Purchased in May 2020 at BigW for $149.00.

spadger

spadgerAU

Returned for refund

This item kept tripping the power fuse. Breville said to cut the power cord. Then said they would replace it. Never heard back from them. Got refund after 2 weeks

Purchased in March 2020 for $139.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Breville Toast & Roast Pro LOV560 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Great for the price

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for $109.00.

Seve

SeveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea badly (cheaply) implimented.

Pros. Handy almost instant heat oven. Great for a quick garlic bread or pizza or even a small roast.
Cons.. after the 1st 12 months it wasn't getting hot enough. At 18 months it just makes 180C when set to 220.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $179.00.

PJM L.

PJM L.Perth, WA

No Preheating Light

I'm use to having a desk top oven with a pre-heating light so I didn't think I would have to check that there was, in fact, a wee light to tell me when the oven had reached the set temperature. It's all luck and guesses as to whether this oven is hot enough for my bikkies. It has a 'power' light but don't be fooled! That light just shows you that it's on! It wont tell you what it's thinking or what help it will offer you and your biscuits. I can't relate to this oven - it's like having a stranger stay in my home.

Purchased in December 2018 at RetraVision for $179.00.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Great counter top oven

This is a compact yet practical oven. Does the job and very easy to use.

I mainly use it for toast and baking. Doesn't have all the fancy functions like the smart oven but at this price I am pretty pleasant with how it performs.

Dean. A

Dean. A

Cooks pizzas great

We purchased our LOV560 toaster oven yesterday at Hervey Norman for $159. It is to temporarily replace an oven that is broken.
We tried it out last night with pizzas and cooked them perfectly. The family is trying out all of the different functions at the moment so can do an update at a later date.
My only complaint about the unit is the fan. It’s not really loud but is noticeable.

Purchased in April 2019 for $159.00.

min40fcPerth, WA

Price vs features a winner

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Great little oven!

I purchased this model as I only need a temporary solution as the moment, and didn't want to spend as much as the Smart Oven, but it's surprisingly good! First thing I tried was a batch of brownies as I know this recipe, time and temperature like the back of my hand and this little oven was very accurate. I was so impressed I baked my patties for dinner instead of dragging out the big electric frying pan, and they were perfectly cooked, too! Can't wait to crack on and do more!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Lucie

LucieAshtonfield

Great oven

It is a reasonably good oven for its price. Big enough to bake a few trays of veggies and roast at the same time. A little uneven baking but generally acceptable. I would recommend to people who want a portable oven, but it is quite big so it sits on the bench top permanently.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
christie07

christie07Hunter Valley, NSW

Excellent benchtop oven

Date PurchasedOct 2017
LEAFboi

LEAFboiMelbourne

Large toaster oven

We had been wanting to pick up a toaster oven for a long time and when we got this one on sale for $123 at Myer we couldn't resist. It's larger than we wanted but it's turned out perfect. It's almost a built in oven replacement. It's about the size of a small microwave so takes up a decent amount of bench space. But it toasts, grills, bakes, roasts. So many uses.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017