Brian Brothers Electrical

Brian Brothers Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brian Brothers Electrical? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Don't use

Thieves.
Charged for work not done.
Over priced.Very rude and pushy to my wife. I had another electrician come out afterwards,He said nothing had been done. When i rang them they were very rude and abusive. They blocked my number.
My advise never use these people.

Unethical business practices - Be careful of this business

pominoz
pominozSydney

Expensive & unreliable

Expensive. Trampled dirt all over the carpets.
Scruffy and confusing documentation.
More interest in payment than anything else.
Needed to call them back more than once, and still had to get another electrician to sort out another dead cuircit

High pressure, high priced

Took $3000 deposit, refused to give it back when I discovered in just 2 hours they were triple the price of other contractors. Got only $1500 back. No work done.

Lesley
LesleySydney, NSW

Avoid this company

I would not recommend this company also trading as 24 hour Power Electrical I had no power {faulty safety switch} it was replaced with the 3 safety switch version $1450 which I paid he said one switch would not turn on so I only had power to half of the house so I would need a part rewire to the power circuit another $2800
He was suppose to come back the following day but was a hour late so I cancelled and got an independent electrician who just turned on the third safety switch and all power was on.

Job Satisfaction

I do not recommend this company.

Replacement power point, supply and install light batton and install of a Bathroom heat light. Over priced and after noticing an issue, I questioned the electrician and was purposely mislead and left the premises knowing my heat lamp wasn't working. Unless pressed for information wasnt given any. I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone.

muka33
muka33

Avoid at all costs!!

shaunalav
shaunalavSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Super expensive! Got them out for my clipsal repair. I paid them around $3000. Said they'd give me a report for my insurance which I chased and chased. Nothing. Terrible service. Overpriced.

Other Electricians

Do not use over unless you feel like being overcharged

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Don’t Hire This Company

Don’t ever use this company. Charged me $1,500 to upgrade 7 switchboard. Overcharged $500-$700 . Also did not split any power as powerpoints were overloaded. No Customer Service I’m returning $500

When you leave message never get back to you and you have to chase them

I found out today that my IXL heater/light in the bathroom the exhaust fan outlet is butting up against a timber frame. It needs to be turned 1809 degrees so that the exhaust fan attachment defecting the steam into ceiling needs to be fitted to the exhaust pipe and where it is now situation this cannot be done. I found the said attachment thrown in the ceiling. No one is returning my calls. This work was done on 20 February 2019 and just found out that this problem exists. Email with photo attachment was sent to Brian Bros Electrical showing where the outlet is butting up to the timber .

Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW

over priced

had an emergency the power went out in one section of the house - the guys insisted they would need to go through the whole house and check after they found a blown powerpoint - i was not home to stop a waste of my time and money they charged over $900.00 do not ever want to hire them again

Michael H.
Michael H.Sydney, NSW

Good Work

Brian Brothers did work on our factory unit at Milperra. They came out inspected and provided us with a reasonable quote. Did the work every one happy. We highly recommend them. Thank you

Amazingggg service!

Very friendly and reliable . Hard to find tradies like this these days. The team came out on time and gave me a good honest upfront quote. The job was done within that same day, the boys rewired my whole house and installed a new fuse box for me. They took there time and the job they had done was amazing!
Really happy with the service they gave, would highly recommend to anyone!

Great, quick and efficient!

I called Brian Brothers as my power points where not working. They were here in less than an hour. The boys were great they found the problem straight away and fixed it. They were polite professional and very efficient. I’m very happy and would definitely recommend them and use them again.