Brian Mark Real Estate

Brian Mark Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alma

AlmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go team Brian Mark Real Estate

From the moment James Pham walked into our family home, I had full confidence he was the agent that was going to sell our property...and he did.

James is very professional, knowledgeable, committed, excellent communicator and very friendly.
James took the time to explain how Brian Mark Real Estate work as a team and as individuals, he also had the time to keep us updated up until the home sold.

James and the team are very dedicated, hard working, reliable and work with a positive attitude and always shining.

Thank you James and the whole team at Brian Mark Real Estate!

Stacey

StaceyMelbourne

Thank you Lachlan!

Dena and Ray

Dena and RayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

To whom it may concern

We recently met James Pham after enquiring about a property he had for sale with Brian Mark Real Estate. James, with his professional approach had sold us the property within 48 hours. His manner was nothing short of outstanding and we felt comfortable with him through the entire process. We feel that Brian Mark Real Estate are very fortunate to have James on their side.
We thank you James for your guidance and focus on our needs.

Ray & Dena Gauci
0413 993 119

CareyHoppers Crossing

Don`t be naive, make sure they don`t sell you a lemon

Carey

I only wrote this review because they rang me yesterday offering "to do more business with me" and I couldn't sleep last night as I didn't tell them off on the phone.. I just said "no thanks"

Aakanksha G.

Aakanksha G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service. Trustworthy and reliable

Hi bought a property from brianmark in april
My agent was Diana gogel. As a first home buyer i was inexperienced and nervous.
She went above and beyond her role to ensure I am happy and comfortable with my purchase
She not only guided me at every stage of the process but also made sure the process is transparent to me and provided me with prompt responses for all my queries
I am very happy with the entire experience and will recommend brianmark for anyone looking for best market rates and reliable service

Daryl

DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well done

James & the crew at Brian Mark did wonderful job. Sold the house in a Month even considering the downturn in the market we got a good price. The entire team were well mannered and polite

Mark S

Mark SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service !

I highly recommend Brad and his team at Brian Mark Tarneit, they sold our house with a very good result, fantastic communication, always confident, even gave us advice on another house we were selling other side of city with another agent, highly recommend!

Jackie

JackieNortheast, VIC

Sold my home

The team at Brian Mark are so easy to work with. This is the 3rd home I have sold with them now. Brad has helped me each sale. The team go out of their way to help. This home I had to sell, due personal reason. And Brad was very aware of this. He got the job done within 4 weeks. It was a great Christmas pressie. So I would recommend Mark and his team at Brian Mark Tarnet to anyone. Thank you again team. Jackie

Brian mark with Lachlan Montague as the guiding captain

Thankyou to Lachlan and the team from Brian Mark, for selling our house, with great professional and personal care, explaining all stages and being there when a question needed to be answered.

I thoroughly recommend Lachlan Montague and Brian Mark Real Estate
I met Lachlan and was immediately impressed by his passion for real estate, and his passion to achieve MY goals. He was reassuring, professional and thorough all the way - an absolute pleasure to deal with. He achieved a quick sale and met all of my requests re timeline, price and most importantly understood my busy work commitments. He made himself available and was always contactable, he really cared about the outcome. He changed my life and I would thoroughly recommend him and the Brian Mark Agency to anyone looking to buy or sell. They help you make the right decisions and take away as much of the stress as possible.

Excellent Service by Lachlan Montague

After going through two agents in a couple of months with many false promises and a woeful offer at the 11th hour, I went with a friends referral and contacted Lachlan. From the minute I met Lachlan I felt at ease and trusted that he would do his best to sell my house. He was nothing but honest from the start and came through for me with the right price. He kept me updated from the beginning to the end and my only regret is that I didn't contact him sooner when my friend first suggested him.

Bunny Girl

Bunny GirlWerribee

I would use Brian Mark again.

I would recommend Brian Mark to sell your house. Lachlan Montague sold my house and i am very happy with him, as he did everything to get me the right price. I would also like to thank the rest of the team as well, on a good job they have done.

David

DavidMelbourne

I highly recommend them

I used brian mark real estate to help me sell my house as I didnt have pay anything till it sells and if they couldn't sell my house i didnt have to pay them anything.
They sold my house within a week of it being on the market and got alot more then i expected to get.
The agent i used was Bradley Best, and he was really good.
If i was to sell a house again i would use them again
Thank you for all your hard work Brad

Kind regards
David

Costas Pal

Costas PalMelbourne

On The Mark with the Best!

Three weeks ago i saw a property on my complex sell for a fantastic figure. I immediately contacted the agent. Bradley Best from Brian Mark real estate. Last night we sold!! Amazing figure. Why, the Brian Mark family have the trust from their buyers and sellers. They have earnt the trust due to their Knowledge. Bradley our agent highlighted so many positives as to why some buyers would find our property so appealing. The buyer is as happy as I am. Am i lucky i sold so quickly at above expectation. No, I'm luck i met the Brian Mark team! Thanks Heaps

Alistair

AlistairMelbourne

Highly Recommended. Very Professional and Coureous

I can highly recommend Brian Mark Real Estate in Tarneit for all your real estate needs. The whole process of selling was very smooth and straight forward and the property sold in around 3 weeks. Brad Best is a terrific agent and I was very pleased with his and the agency's approach to the sale and knowledge of the market.

HardikVIC, 3183

Not recommendable - Highly dissatisfied !!

Hardik

Someone from Brian Mark team has helped fixing the issue. Hopefully, should be all good when we do the title settlement early next year.

We were very impressed with Daniel Richter and the whole team at Brian Mark. Our house wasn't just put on the market - a full evaluation was conducted by a group of their agents to come up with a selling price. We achieved a better result than we anticipated. We had a number of clients come through and each of the agents were polite, always gave feedback and sold our house within a week of being on the market.
Many many thanks Daniel

Jess

JessWYNDHAM VALE

Integrity, Professional and Courteous service.

Highly recommend this agency and in particular Brad Best for professional courteous and incredible service & knowledge of the industry. Brad is the most sincerest honest and decent agent in the Wyndham area and this experience has been as a purchaser! Could not speak any higher of this man! He has integrity rarely found today in real estate agents.

Charls

CharlsHervey Bay

Not Happy, Not Relieved, Not Grateful.

Michael

Michael

Great service and great result

Would recommend Brian Mark Real Estate to anyone selling their home. The team worked hard to get us the result we needed and kept in contact right through the process.