Bridges Dating

Bridges Dating

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aussie K

Aussie KQueanbeyan

They ripped me off by $300 and didn't even give me any dates with anyone.

Bridges dating almost cost me my life, I was already super depressed, lonely and hating myself and I don't have much money. They took my $300 dollars very happily and promised me all these dates with all these lovely men and then nothing happened, I asked for my money back and Bridges said no, I can't get my money back. I hate Bridges, SO MUCH.

Dishonest and ignorant

Money Grabbers

A total rip off

I was guaranteed one intro every 4 to six weeks , got one in nine weeks , found them arrogant , rude , oppositional , argumentative and the high pressure sales where unbearable . One of the most unpleasant experiences I have had .
Would not recommend these people to anyone .

Bad Eggs

Totally agree with Ruby May. This company is based in Australia and after being taken for a ride with a totally inappropriate match, I tried to take legal action. I am in New Zealand and the small claims court will not take them on as they are an Australian Company. Their contract says that you can opt out within 3 days... RUBBISH. They have refused to give a refund. They are arrogant, without any ethics, and will not honor their own contract. I will be having a look at the Australian legal system next to see if there is any comeback. SHOCKING!!!
Their web site - unfortunately nothing similar to how they really operate.

Ruby May

Ruby MayHamilton

Crooks!!!!!!

I signed up with this organisation with the guarantee of being introduced to at least 5 men. I was introduced to 1 man and when I tried to query lack of introductions I was laughed at and spoken to disgracefully. I went to a New Zealand lawyer but they could do nothing because it is an Australian organisation. Don't sign up with this company they do not honour their promises and have a very unfortunate and uncompromising attitude, putting the blame on their clients expectations rather than their own ability.

Customer service, dishonesty, greedy and unprofessional.