Bridgestone Alenza 001

• Dry Weather Handling

David D.

David D.Victoria

dud tyres

Both rear tyres on my 2009 Subaru Forester are worn out after 15000 kms. Admittedly the tyres were cheap - A$ 632 for a set of four 215/65R16 98H Bridgestone A001.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$632.00.

Tyre Mileage15,000 km
haining

hainingSydney, NSW

Tread Depth 6.95mm

This Tyre is good, less noise and drive comfortable, but new Tyre Tread Depth only 6.95 mm, less then another Tyre 8 mm. Bridgestone engineer measuring the Tyre in warehouse is same 6.91 mm.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for A$295.00.

Tyre Mileage1,000 km
Car ModelSubaru Outback 5GEN 2.5i Premium
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI

Toni M.Sydney, NSW

Magic carpet ride quality

I replaced the Pirelli scorpion zeros 295 40r21 , with Alenza 275 45r21. On all measures noise, dry grip, wet grip, wet stopping, dry stopping, steering and handling they are magnificent. The ability to reduce the noise on pot holes or uneven roads, ie that boom sound is unbelievable. There is some sorcery going on. Best tyre hands down. GL500 owner.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$1,200.00.

Tyre Mileage500 km
Car ModelMercedes-Benz GL-Class X164
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
4WD Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Alenza 001 compares to other 4WD Tyres

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best tyres I’ve bought in a long time!

I’ve only had them fitted to a Lexus RX450h for a few weeks, but I’ve covered a few thousand k’s already in a mix of rain, dry, country, hills and city driving and I’m really impressed with the all round comfort and handling. I cannot fault them and only wish that I’d fitted them before after a really bad run with an alternative premium brand. I’ll have to wait and see how they wear but at least it’s enjoyable to steer now.

Purchased in May 2020.

Tyre Mileage2,000 km
Car ModelLexus RX AL10 RX 450h
Tyre Pressure Used34 PSI
John L

John LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Came Standard on my X3 M40i 21"

I've now had the tyres on the car for 4 weeks and so far I've loved them. They are quiet and grippy when they need to be. I also sometimes need to remember I'm driving an SUV not a Sports sedan. We also have the same tyres fitted on my wife's Lexus and she loves them too. They feel grippy and well balanced on the road and in the Lexus because its a thicker side wall its next to no noise. Great in the wet too haven't had wear issues as the set on the Lexus has just past 15k Kms. Great tyre Bridgestone Love it!

Purchased in May 2018.

Tyre Mileage15,000 km
Car ModelLexus NX AZ10.I NX 200t Sports Luxury
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Sports Luxury Tyres for SUVs...

Great steering feel, handling and braking in wet and dry. Super quiet and smooth ride. Replaced Continental SportContact 5 SUV tyres and my vehicle feels far more refined while maintaining excellent performance. Stuart from Bridgestone Select Fountain Gate always provides great advice and first class service.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bridgestone Select.

Tyre Mileage1,500 km