Bridgestone Dueler A/T 604V

M H.
M H.asked

Do they ship to uae?

Dion

You would need to contact Bridgstone direct, The Tyre's are made in Malaysia, but the company is Firestone / Bridgestone in Japan..
I have used these Tyre's for many years and find them excellent, on my Mitsubishi L400 4x4 Van I regularly get around 90,000 km's out of a set..

Peter F.
Peter F.asked

Do they still make Duellers with white lettering on the side wall of the tyre

Yes I have just recently had a set fitted to my Mitsi L400 4x4

Flynnie
Flynnieasked

Do they still make desert curlers 10R15 with white lettering?

yes, great tyres.

Loren Sherwood
Loren Sherwoodasked

i am looking at older ones and need to know a size. 10 r 15 lt 604 vw is it a 31 inch tire ?

Alex G
Alex G

Hi Loren,
Its 31x10,5x15.
Great looking tyre but weak shoulder for outback if thats what you asking.
Regards

AlanL1945

The Bridgestone website or a Bridgestone dealer can provide accurate information. Regards.

31x10xr15 are available

Jay
Jayasked

Hi there do these come in 32x11.5r15 or 33x12.5r15 or what are the biggest ones that I can get close to these if not?

AlanL1945

The Bridgestone website has current information on the available tyre sizes.

bob4149
bob4149asked

When was b/stone 604 desert dueler made?

AlanL1945

I suggest you refer to the Bridgestone website http://www.bridgestone.com.au/tyres/treads/604v.aspx

samuay

i have new ones purchased in aug 2016, they say made in indonesia, dunno manufactured date tho, give the indo factory a call,go dude!!!!

Dion

they have been around for years. Great tyres

Other 4WD Tyres