Bridgestone Dueler A/T 604V

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Best tyres I have had.

A lot less noise than comparative tyres, I decided to try a set of Maxxis but after a 1000km my wife said she didn't want to travel in my van as it was too noisy

Purchased in March 2019 for $189.00.

top tyres

looking at another set of these ripper of a tyre i have got 80 thousand out of them and they were on my landcruiser when i bought it so who knows how many ks they have on them they just passed a rego inspection but are just on the wear bar so i will gladly replace them with more desert dueler not even going to look at another brand im super impressed with them

Car80 series landcruiser
samuay

samuaysydney

Very quiet but aggressive looking great tyre

Carmitsubishi Delica l400 spacegear 2.8 turbo diesel 4wd
4WD Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Dueler A/T 604V compares to other 4WD Tyres

frombrisbane

frombrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

long lasting good road/offroad tyres

I had these tyres on my toyota hilux ute 4x4 for over 100,000 kilometres. I was so impressed I bought a new set 6years ish ago and sold my truck with them with plenty of tread still left. They are a mean loking tyre, and handle well in all offroad conditions. Onroad they bite well into the tar and also perform well in wet conditions. Onroad they are noisy, but I turn up the music a notch and they are not noticeable. I have just bought a new Landrover Discovery and was looking to put a set on it. Unfortunately the desert duellers don't come in 285 x 75's. It is a great shame, and that is my only fault with these tyres, is that I believe they do not make any larger than 205 x 75's.
great tyres allround
lack of larger sizes

Great all round tires

I have a 91 Nissan patrol ute diesel and i have been running these Bridgestone desert duelers on my ute for around 6000km. They have not missed one beat i do 50 50 on and off road and they have handeld great in the mud and sand but i do have to say there ok on the rocks but they are an honest tyre.

Astonishing tires!

The first time that i drove on this tire, was in 1987 on the wildest roads of Costa Rica. I also used other brands, such as goodyear, michelin,cooper,kumo and more,none of them worked like this one. I own a security company, in wich we drive around the country every day and safty is our goal. This tire provide us all the confidence we need to go any where as need, and never fails. This tire must be crownded and have it as an example for all other brands arround the world. Thank you Bridgestone for this out of world of creation. Dersert Dueler 604V. Thank you again.
The most faithfull tire ever created for all purpose.
Hard to find.

AlanL1945AU

AlanL1945

Update Feb 2014: Costco in Canberra is selling these tyres fitted and balanced for a few cents under $200 each. Buying a set of 4 gets you a $70 discount which is covers the Costco membership fee.

An excellent all round all terrain tyre for W.A.

Bought mine in Perth in mid 2007 and done around 70000km on them so far, and I reckon i will get another 15000 km out of them. They are not the best tyre in any given category, but for the price back then they are excellent value. They are great in dry weather, and in the sand. In mud they are average, and in wet weather they can be a little slippery, but are fairly predictable so I don't find it an issue. My only issue with them now, is that they are around the $270 mark, and some good Muddies are $300 with twice the sidewall strength and better compound. If they were still around $200 I would not hesitate, but for the price, I would rather spend another $40 a tyre and get an awesome AT or MT.
Reliable and versatile... were cheap.

4WD Tyres