Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Listing monitored by Bridgestone

39 questions from our users

Declan Connor
Declan Connorasked

Looking to put these tyres on my 2007 RAV4 for 50 on/50 off road driving. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with these tyres on a RAV?

Fred

Tyres will be ok but should you be going off road in a Rav? That's the better question.

BAC23

The tyres are all terrain with a deep, wide tread pattern. They are designed for 4WD’s for both on and off road. Should be fine for a RAV 4.

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

Gregg
Greggasked

Looking to replace Adventuro tryes on a caravan with Bridgestone 697's LT. What do people recommend...yes or no ?

Steven B.
Steven B.

Andrew G Remenyi
Andrew G Remenyiasked

How do the Bridgestone Dueller A/T 697 compare with BFG A/T K02 (RWL)?

Mark R.
Mark R.asked

What is the difference between the D697 AT and the D697 AT
XL ?

JohnG
JohnG

Given that you've listed the same model twice I'm going to say they're exactly the same. What did you really intend to ask?

Graeme
Graeme

One of them is rated 110T, has no LT identification, and is made in Malaysia. The other one has LT construction, load rating of 114S, and is more expensive

betty
bettyasked

what is the tire traction, thread wear and temperature grades?

Pete Haworth
Pete Haworthasked

Do they make these in size
265/50/20

Keith W.asked

In the R17, what profiles/sizes are available

John. O
John. O

No idea sorry i am not a tyre reseller.

Louise
Louiseasked

Will they fit my Mitsubushi Triton 4wd 2006

Bernard B.
Bernard B.asked

What should be my tire pressure?

Ian S
Ian S
David
Davidasked

I recently had fitted and balanced 4 new Desert Dueler A/T 697 265/17 tyres to our Toyota 150 Prado. The car now shakes from 80kph thru to 110kph. The old tyres were the identical type but never made the car shake. Why do the new tyres cause the car to shake?

Dean
Dean
Grb
Grbasked

Is it good on snow? And snow/mud terrains?

ABe
ABeasked

Is Dueller AT 697 suitable for Toyota RAV 4?

Snowy
Snowy

I am sure there will be a size in the AT697 to suit a Rav4. 225/65/17 I think is the standard size you are after. Need to look at your tyre sticker that shows size, load and speed ratings for your vehicle.

Andyroo
Andyrooasked

I had a full set of AT 697s put on the Pajero about 12 months ago, but now find significant road noise has developed. Is this normal?

Andrew from Perth WA

JimSutt
JimSutt
EAN
EANasked

I have a 2013 Colorado and have had two sets of Bridgestone Dueller H/T 840. 75,000ks each set.
Would I be better off with A/T 697?

Anne
Anneasked

Hi, I have a Toyota Prado Landcruiser 2013 with Dueler A/T light truck 697 245/70R17. What are the recommended tyre pressures for on road driving.The door plate from Toyota recommends 29psi front and back Also need the presures for off road terrain eg sand and corrugations. I have fitted about an extra 90 kg to the boot for general driving but have no idea of fully loaded weight. Thanks in anticipation Anne

Martin
Martin
Max
Maxasked

Hi I have a Mitsubishi ASX with 4 wheel drive capability. Are Bridgestone A/T 697 tyres suitable for icy Road conditions?

The King
The King

Absolutely not!

Virk
Virkasked

Ply rating?

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Other 4WD Tyres