Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 9)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Ian

IanCentral West, NSW

Great Tyre for us

This is the third set of these ties on my D 40 Navarra, have tried others and come back to these we do a lot of horse float towing in an out of paddocks and also some for Will driving found these tyres to suit us the best and very strong

Purchased in March 2017 for $245.00.

Paul

PaulNorth Queensland, QLD

Good mileage that’s all

Had these on the Ute from new had to be replaced at 5000 km as they were out of round causing horrible vibration through vehicle. Noisy but good mileage overall only reason for 2 .stars

Purchased in June 2017.

Peter Telling

Peter TellingCentral West, NSW

great tyre

I have over the years used plenty of tyres on my vehicles..local, imported..I have found that generally the Japanese brand tyres last the longest over all and stay in a user friendly trend

Purchased in September 2019 at griffin autos newcastle for $185.00.

timberau

timberauBrisbane

They're OK, however not as good as Pirelli Scorpion or Hankook Dynapro

Got a new set in the Black Friday sales from JAX. Previous tyres were Pirelli Scorpion ATRs. First impression - a bit noiser on sealed roads, and a bit more sidewall flex. Expected that, as they look a bit more "aggressive". However this didn't translate to better off road. Unlike last time with the Pirellis, at 17PSI I needed to air down further + trax to get out of (bone dry) Ngala Rocks.
And they aren't really LTs - the competitors mentioned above have higher load indexes for the same size.
Bit of buyer's remorse to be honest.
Did only pay $254 each fitted for LT275/65R17 - so it's safe to say I got my money's worth, no more.

Purchased in November 2019 at JAX Tyres for $254.00.

aserver21

aserver21Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic tires.

Fantastic tires, very quiet and handling is very good, fuel economy which I monitor didn't suffer. My previous tires were Michelin Lattitude AT and Bridgestone are much quieter, this could be because my old tires were quite worn.

It is too early for me to comment on the durability as I did only few hundred kilometres on those.

But nevertheless I'm satisfied with the purchase.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sasha

SashaMelbourne

Return customer third time in 14 years on same vehicle!

Im on my third set in the same vehicle in 14 years.
Wouldntbother with any other tyres.
Been everywhere and in all conditions and weather.
I get on average 70,000 clicks out of a set.
High country, snow, desert, bush, sand, road, sheeting...
doesnt matter, she goes...

ASHEN B.

ASHEN B.

The best

The greatest tyres to ever exist. Durability is picture perfect for rogued roads! Such difference felt when changing from another brand! Bridgestone will by my forever tyres on any vehicle I buy!

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Purchased these tyres 2-3 months ago which I have done one rotation so far had one puncture,tyres are are 9000kz into there life and sad to say I'd be lucky if I get 20000kz from them.they were so highly recommend was why I thought I'd give them a try,I drive about 200km a day on windy tarmac roads and about 20% of those roads are metals off road tracks.the wear quality is absolutely rubbish and I have never had any other A/T tyre fail as bad as these ones have.the ride quality and traction is awesome,but these most definitely do not stand up to my daily driving needs.i will not be buying another set of these for my 2017 hilux.

Purchased in July 2019.

Dave V.

Dave V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I'll get these again

Have had these about 12 months, 265-65-17's on my Prado. Noisier than Dunlop highway tyres. Have been Birdsville, Strzlecki, Oodnadatta, Cordillo Downs, Flinders Ranges, Cape York. Good grip, zero issues.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Louis R.

Louis R.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy with my purchase

My 2014 Landcruiser Prado was on its OEM tyres, they were skittish in the wet and I had to change them at 53,000klms ahead of this year’s journey. I purchased a set of Dueler A/T 697 tyres and have just done my first 14,000klms on them driving from Sydney to Kakadu and back home via north QLD. A lot of tarmac, mostly dry but some wet days, some terrible corrugations and small distances of rough 4WD. Traction was great in all conditions and so much better than the OEM tyres. They are noisier, but not terribly so as the profile is not overly aggressive. I am very happy with my choice.

Purchased in March 2019 for $295.00.

Raddy

RaddySydney, NSW

Great Tyres

I am on my second set of AT697's on my Landcruiser 100 series and couldn't be happier. Use has been a mix of black top, dirt & towing a 2.5T van. They now have 76000kms on them and still have, I estimate 5 - 10000 left. Grip still good on bitumen wet or dry. Might suffer in mud. Looking for a new set in the next 6 months.

Purchased in May 2014 for $330.00.

galahs

galahsKatherine, NT

Weak Sidewalls

I have had two sidewall punctures on my brand new 225/60R17 A/T 697.
Both were on corrugated but easy tracks. One the main dirt road at Litchfield, the other the dirt road into the Bungle Bungles. Tyres were run at 30psi so nothing extreme.
In this size they are not light truck tyres so don't have the extra sidewall ply's.
I am very disappointed they have lasted less than 3,000kms.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $250.00.

John. O

John. OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Price is good, product hopeless.

I purchased my set of 5 tyres 11000 km ago. They have been rotated once in this time. I have been on road the whole time until yesterday. First time offroad tore a sidewall out of one tyre on a stick, replaced it with the spare. Got home ok but this morning anorher tyre dead flat on the car. I bought these based on the false claims made in there current add. Never again!

Purchased in January 2019.

K B Rankin

K B RankinFar North Queensland, QLD

I have read that they slip in the wet when cornering but this is not so I will keep buying them.

My Bridgestone Dweller's D697 were put on my car with the highlighted name on the inside in other words backwards I can see no rotation arrows is this safe and will not harm the tyres?

Purchased in September 2018 for $250.00.

Tyre Mileage2,000 km
Ian S

Ian SNorth Queensland, QLD

Second set but not happy

Purchased in May 2016 for $1,050.00.

Mick

MickAU

Good Tyre

Run on a fleet of rangers px / pk's
my px with tool boxes 4wd
there are a good all round tyre
Only get the LT. ........ ( seen the others crack between the tread blocks )
Hard wearing tyre due for set number 3 @165k km
Horrible to drive on in the wet when >5mm very hard and slippery ( but it is wet so drive to conditions)
personally not a bad choose in a very competitive market for this style of tyre
would i bet again 50/50 but more than likely... would come down to cost against others

CarPx Ranger with tool boxes
Dean

DeanNorthern NSW

110,000 kms out of one set, but then the shakes in the new set.

CarMitsubishi Triton MN (2005 and 2015) 4wd Manual
Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best A/T tyre I have ever driven

CarVolkswagon Amarok V6
David

DavidMacGregor 2615, ACT

Love these tyres

I have these tyres on my Jeep and they are great onroad and just as good off road. Would recommend to anyone.
They are reasonably quiet on road and have really good grip in wet or dry. Good price and excellent service from the people at Bridgestone and great after sales service.

CarJeep Cherokee trail hawk 4wd
Snowy

SnowyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres, a bit noisy towards the end.

Car2003 Holden Jackaroo / 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara.
See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 reviews