Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 2)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Senoma

SenomaCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst A/T's I have had..

They look good and seem to grip well but the ride is harsh and the noise they make is atrocious... I thought I had wheel bearing problems on the wifes Rav, took it to a Mechanic and he said it was the tyres!. These 697's had only done 15k? I changed them and the difference was amazing, like a new car. Problem is I had earlier put a set on my Amarok and now they have the same horrible noises. I am getting rid of them today, anyone want 265/65R17's with only 12,000klms on them? $50 each and they're yours.
Looks
Noisy, harsh wears quickly

worst tire I've had

I've had these on my dual cab for 18mths done 32, 000km. Worst tires, terrible off road, collects mud, looses traction on gravel/dirt. Wet road any speed over 30km going around bends looses traction. Need new tires already considering ive only been off road 3 times.
Will not buy again don't feel safe.

Basic off road ability was lacking, tread wear too quick on road

JJ_Potter
JJ_Potter

I agree, these things are horrible in the wet. I'm able to lose traction on all 4 wheels without even trying.

Gulfstream