Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 2)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Asha Mary Mathew

Asha Mary MathewAU

Careless service

After the wheel alignment they always taken 2 wheels nuts bush . When i asked they are saying 2 bush is enough to hold wheel cup and they thrown in to the bin. Bush is not costly but it shows quality of service. Bridgestone giving franchise to all service sation without minimum standard.

CarHonda
battunga

battungaFar North Queensland, QLD

Long life tyre 205/70/15

I have had these on the Forester for over 4 years, done 70000km on them, which is the best I have had from any tyre so far on this car. As they became more worn they were noisier, but not too bad. Unfortunately with the long life there was the disadvantage of poor road holding on wet roads, have to be very careful not to slide on the winding hilly roads.

Car1999 Subaru Forester
Paul M

Paul Mtraveller

Waste of money

After using the 693's for years I decided to try the 697's on my 2010 Ranger, am at 24000 k's now and I'll be lucky to get to 30000, after averaging 60-70000 with the others I certainly will not bother with the 697's again which is a shame because they handled quite well and have been very quiet the whole time

Car2010 PK Ranger

good to start

These tyres were quiet, comfortable and looked good to start off with now they are half worn they are as noisey as muddys only done roughly 40,000km. We're good in the snow when new and ride well on the beach. hankook dynapros have very good reviews for a similar price. 265/70/17

Car2011 challenger

265/70/16R, Decent tyre, not great

Car2006 Mitsubishi Triton ML

My 2013 Nissan Navara 4x4 Duel Cab came with Bridgestone Dueller A/T 265/70R16 112S 693

CarNissan Navara ST-R 2.5 Dual Cab
Joem

JoemHamilton, NZ

poor wet performance

I had very bad driving experience on wet road, fish tailing, cant controll, every one in the car get scared. I had Goodyear Efficient grip SUV tires earlier and they were much better to drive. Never again buy Dueler 697. Not worried about noice if they perform well for a safe drive.

Car2010 MMC Pajero

Worst tyre I have ever encounted

Went with the 697's after doing some homework but after 40 thou k's and after doing a rotation every 5,000 k at a small cost of $35 to $40 which now added the price of another tyre they will be flat out doing another 10 thou. I can say I am disgusted and would not buy another 697, I'm going back to BF's, far better tyre and cheaper, I paid $305 for the 697's, bad call.

CarAmarok
Money Wasted

Money Wastedsomewhere in the world of regret

Noisy & Terrible on all surfaces

CarToyota

Greg. F

Greg. FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyres out of round

Purchased a set of 267/75/16 LT 697s drove out of Bridgestone tyre dealer the steering was going all over the place took it back for another wheel balance after that it was no different they eventually replaced two tyres .they said everything was right . Drove away again down highway around 90ks it started to shake again . So they replaced the other tyres so there is obviously a problem with some 697s

30K and worn down

Replaced my HT 265/65R17 which did 79K on road and dirt with D697 Dueller. 30K later and looking at another set of tyres. Did not change driving habits, but tyres on rear of Pajero down to 2mm mark!!. And the noise is bad. No noise when new, but turning up the radio helps when I drive now. Disappointing, as they look good and fill me with confidence out there in Oz.

Noise from tyres unreal

Ken Y

Ken YBunbury

To noisy

I have Dueler HL 235/60 R17 102H 683. The noise is worse than a collapse bearing. Never again. The dealer is not interested and the mechanic says no bearing problems. Done 18000k but have to go

andrew

andrewGoulburn Valley, VIC

7000,ks aint worth a pinch

Put a new set on for a trip along the plenty highway,7000 ks later the tyre had a10 cm long crack in the shoulder.bridgestone rejected any claim .very disappointed.bridgestone claim the tyre is made to take on the great outdoors.its better suited to driving driving on fairyfloss.don,t believe bridgestone,s hype

No warrenty service

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was expecting a bit more from this tyre 205 70 15

CarHONDA CR-V 2000 SPORT

Senoma

SenomaCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst A/T's I have had..

They look good and seem to grip well but the ride is harsh and the noise they make is atrocious... I thought I had wheel bearing problems on the wifes Rav, took it to a Mechanic and he said it was the tyres!. These 697's had only done 15k? I changed them and the difference was amazing, like a new car. Problem is I had earlier put a set on my Amarok and now they have the same horrible noises. I am getting rid of them today, anyone want 265/65R17's with only 12,000klms on them? $50 each and they're yours.
Looks
Noisy, harsh wears quickly

worst tire I've had

I've had these on my dual cab for 18mths done 32, 000km. Worst tires, terrible off road, collects mud, looses traction on gravel/dirt. Wet road any speed over 30km going around bends looses traction. Need new tires already considering ive only been off road 3 times.
Will not buy again don't feel safe.

Basic off road ability was lacking, tread wear too quick on road

JJ_Potter
JJ_Potter

I agree, these things are horrible in the wet. I'm able to lose traction on all 4 wheels without even trying.

Gulfstream