Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 4)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Vaish

VaishSydney

More Reliable

I chose this this type for my Camry. Exceptional quality and thread across. After the type change, car handling is quiet comfortable and supports good braking as well. Now I can drive confidently even in snow with these tyres. I bought in discount in conjunction with car service. I would recommend this product to all. Worth buying really.

Car2012 Camry
Lisa P

Lisa P

Lasted 50K and going

These tyres have been placed on my Hilux SR5. They are lasting more than 50K however I am starting to hear lots of screeching as I go around round abouts. Not the best for water planing as well on the high way. Not too bad for offroading just got to bring down the PSI. Overall I'd purchase this again but will have to do the research. Best to get this when Bridgestone has there buy three get one free.

Car2009 Hilux SR5
DjM

DjMMelbourne

Ok tyres

The tyres impact the performance of my vehicle that gives me and my family as well as anyone else travelling in my vehicle a great sense of safety as well as a very comfortable ride. I would recommend anyone to this product as it is worth every single dollar. So buy.

CarKia Rio

Lowell

LowellAdelaide

Good tyres

The tyre is very durable compared to the Kumho tyre I had on the same car. Just had my forester tyres all replaced with duelers 697 and wife is very happy with it. You do need to shop around and I found Costco tyes seems to have the best retail price.

CarSubaru Forester
Aron

AronSydney

Ok

Just buy them four of them but expensive than other brands but worth it
Less noise and looks good
Hope it will stay for a while
The loooks very nice the build quality is also very expensive and my friends using for a while they gave good responses ok types

CarToyota
Peej

Peejadelaide

Great Tyre

I have had multiple sets of these tyres and have found them to be nice and quiet, great handling both on and off road, fantastic for towing heavy loads and give a long life in excess of 85,000km could get a little bit more. Only thing questionable on them is the side walls as out of all the different tyres I have had it is the only brand that I have ever staked a side wall but it may have also been the 4wd we were doing.

Car2000 landcruiser gxl
Zorro

Zorro

Not for off road use

I bought these tyres after reading other reviews, what a disappointment. Had them for just over a year now and have had 3 side wall punchers, one from a rock, two from sticks. In the previous 30 years I have had only 1 puncher doing the same sort of driving. If all your going to do is road driving then they are probably ok but if you plan on doing dirt tracks/off road driving choose something else.

Car200 Series Landcruiser
William

WilliamSydney

Brilliant tyres

I was stuck across the m4 and pacific highway when I realized a new pair of types would be great. So I decided to purchase this and it was extremely durable and very much so increased my performance of my car I thought my car felt safer and more efficient

CarNissan
Ben Byrne

Ben ByrnePerth

Great idea we needed something like this

I have used these tires on my car and always will as they have never let me down and recommend changing them all four...

Shnu

ShnuSydney

Good

The journey feels smooth but the price was bit high when compared to other retailers.Custimer service was good.the tyres are durable so far.the retailer was close to out home and that was the reason we chose to go with Bridgestone.they also had a offer advertised but when we actually went there the offer was only for few tyres.

CarToyota Corolla
TonyL

TonyLCOFFS HARBOUR

For The Serious Off Roader - I DON"T THINK

CarD-Max
Creeky

Creeky

Is good.

The tyres impact the performance of my vehicle that gives me & my family as well as anyone else travelling in my vehicle a great sense of safety as well as a very comfortable ride. I would recommend anyone to this product as it is worth every single dollar. So buy.

CarCar
Bretto

Brettoperth

SO Safe

Great grip and very quiet road noise and wouldn't recommend any other tyre, particularly good in the wet slippery conditions of winter time, price is expensive but they are they contact between the car and the road and a good tyre like this is paramount for saving your life and others too.

CarLand Rover
Nick N.

Nick N.Sydney

Good tyres

On my second set of these, have had no issues so far. Did not notice any difference in road noise when I changed from the Bridgestone HTs to the ATs. Do a bit of driving out bush in Central Australia on rocky and sandy tracks and they have been fine, have not really had them in mud so can't comment on that.

Car2014 Mitsubishi Challenger

Display NameBrisbane

Have done 70,000km no worries

I got these tyres based on the recommendation of a friend who runs them on his work 4x4 utes. I just worked out this week i have done at least 70,000 km on them, without a hassle. I could probably get another 10k or so out of them, but they are a work vehicle, and safety first! They have been really good, a little noisier than my last set, (apparently this gets worse with age) but all in all have been a solid performer. I'll probably buy another set in a few weeks.

Off road they go good, but in full on mud (not by choice, but thats where i ended up on a work trip), as you would expect they are not real good. But, considering how much mud was there, they went pretty good.

Car2013 DMAX
Display Name

Ended up doing nearly 90,000 on them as work didn't want to pay for new ones. Honestly, i wouldn't recommend going past 70,000 as they seemed to not be "round".

Just got another set.

Display Name

Second set has done probably 50,000 now. Very happy with them on and off road.

Good wear.

Have had the BT50 since new, replaced the rubbish factory tyres at 49k and fitted 245/70 16 A/T's and now looking at fitting another set after travelling 90k on this set. They have gotten progressively noisier but have had worse. I have done two Cape trips, runs along Bribie and driving around country properties chasing game. Only went to these for cost over Coopers, had set of Coopers on 94 Hilux & had no troubles with them either, just $Aust. I had the wheels aligned a couple of times early on and rotate every 10k and keep pressure @36psi and the wear indicators are still below the treads.

Car2010 BT50 freestyle cab
The King

The KingSouth Australia, 5000

Poor Wear Rate, Not A Capable Off Road Tyre

Car2012 Toyota Prado
Jason

JasonSouth Australia, 5113

Noisier then M/T tyres.

Unbearable noise on our vehicle. We replaced in under 12 months because noise was horrible.
Always had comments from passengers thinking they were cheap nasty tyres based on the noise.

This is coming from a larger 4wd owner and the MT tyres I run are quieter (BFG).

bought bridgestone again but went HT and although better they are still noisy compared to a cooper CS4 we've also used

CarNissan X-trail

Out of round and shaking car at 90/kmh

Bought 4 Duellers 265 /70/16 on 07/2015. They made the car shake, after 8 wheel balances and 2 wheel alignment Bridgestone on 02/2016 replaced all 4 with supposedly good tyres, car still was shaking , did suspension replacement. 06 /2017. Have 2 written reports from different tyre shops saying tyres are faulty, taking Bridgestone to small claims tribunal.

Car2000 Nissan Patrol
Asha Mary Mathew

Asha Mary MathewAU

Careless service

After the wheel alignment they always taken 2 wheels nuts bush . When i asked they are saying 2 bush is enough to hold wheel cup and they thrown in to the bin. Bush is not costly but it shows quality of service. Bridgestone giving franchise to all service sation without minimum standard.

CarHonda