Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 4)

• Off-Roading Frequency

Car2015 Toyota Hilux SR5
Wonderwoman

WonderwomanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them

At first it feels bumpy because brand new and the treads are trying to settle in . You will get use to it. As it wears in, its much smoother.
I feel safe with these tyres great grip on the roads.
I know they will last for a long time..

CarMazda
Raneen

Raneen

I love them

I had a really bad tyres and once i was driving and two of my tyres exploded because they were cheap but i went to the mechanic and asked him to put me the best tyres so he told me about bridgestone and I trusted him and now i love them they’re nice and strong thank u

Car2016 toyota corolla

Fisherman

FishermanSouth Australia

Bridgestone Dueller LT 116 A/T 265/65 x17

Had LT 116 Desert Duellers 693 very noisy tyre didn't wear very well only got 50,000 kms , bought 697s LT 116 265/65 x17 same size as before have now done 78,000 kms on them still quiet reckon will get maybe another 8/10 thousand kms great tyre that's towing 6mtr boat which weighs around 2 tonne of which has 5 Supercats on it 200 kg down on tow hitch also 5.3 caravan with supercats great tyres early day had Dunlop had several blowouts on the van went to Bridgestone have been there ever since

CarToyota Prado diesel 3 litre 2007
Weedy

Weedy

Long lasting all rounder.

Had these on my Ranger for just on 130K kms. They have just hint the wear bars. Rotated every service (10K). These were good well as good as you get for grip on a ute. They have gone "hard" now so a bit scary in the wet. Used mainly on urban streets and Sand...lots and lots of sand :-). Have never used them in Mud so can't comment on that. I will be going these again. Vehicle is not modified at all.

CarFord Ranger PK only hwy and sand.
Kevin3541

Kevin3541Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quiet on road

Wanted a strong tyre for all round use including towing a caravan, our previous OEM Continentals were getting very rough to the point of being uncomfortable with steering feedback. The car has been transformed with the fitting of these tyres, steering is excellent on or off road and there is no longer harsh feedback through bumps etc through the steering wheel. Went a size larger than OEM (still within specs) and very happy. And quiet on road - at least as the OEM.

Car2012 R51 Nissan Pathfinder ST
krusty

krusty

Lovely tyre that is very quiet on the road

Fuel economy has slightly improved. Steering seems very positive and very little road noise. Only driven a very short distance off road at this point of time, but felt very good. Have towed our 2 tonne van and it all felt good, will test this even more over the next few weeks, cant see any reason why it would change.

Car2010 pajero
good bloke

good bloke

Great

One minus is back cover is very thin and looks like a cheap material. I hope it will keep last for 5 years. very good for sand driving and good for mudding ( nothing serious) will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise

Carholden rodeo 4x4
Row

RowSydney

Long Lasting and economical

Tyres have been very good regarding durability. The tread allows for on and off road driving to a limit. Is a smooth ride along freeway. Changed to these from my previous tyres and fuel economy improved. Were recommended by my mechanic who is very reliable, cannot complain these are awesome!

Car2007 Toyota Rav 4

alex

alexPerth, WA

great tyres

will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise and great in the sand. Bridgestone fitted them within 30 minutes so i wasn't left waiting long at all

Carmitsubishi triton 2011 4x4 diesel
Bobby Mcfallon

Bobby Mcfallonmelbourne

Excellent .Great job bridgestone

Tyres have very good grip. Although the air has seemed to decrease out of tyre very quickly despite not driving too often. Also It eorks perfectly with my Holden Cruze and in which I drive to work which Is a long distance away without any wearing. Purchased back in 2013 and still have them until now.

CarHolden Cruze 2010
Nick

NickLismore

Long lasting!

These Tyres were recommended to me for their durability which you can see is obvious by the sturdy, deep tread. They are used on emergency vehicles for their durability and reliability. Well worth the price for the peace of mind on the road. Keep your family safe with these tyres.

CarToyota Prado
Nicky

Nicky

These tires give the grip on the road......

You put a lot of thought into the car you drive, but your tyres are just as important – and it's crucial you buy the right ones. It's hard to tell just by looking at them how long they'll last, but you will need a new set of wheels every few years. The hard part is choosing which tyres are the right fit for your car and style of driving, but with our expert advice, you'll be cruising.

CarMazda
Bhatt

BhattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tyres

This tyres have excellent breaking capability, gives me a smooth and comfy rides. Absolutely durable and they are quiet to ride as well. Provide excellent steering response and traction. I have noticed the milege has gone slightly up, smooth to ride my car every since I have got them. Would defenitely recommend.

CarMazda CX-9
Evan B

Evan BSydney, NSW

Durable and High Performance

I bought these tyres when they were on sale. I did not expect too much for such price but the tyres surprisingly performed well beyond my expectation. They are also durable and for this price you really cannot be disappointed. Will highly recommend this to my friends and definitely purchase these for my cars as well

CarMazda 3

scar

scarBusselton

Good all terrain tyres - use them on my Pajero

Bought my second set of Duelers, Light truck 697 ATs - 4 fitted, balanced etc for $1000. first set lasted 70000km, but that was without following the 'service' regime recommended - this time i am checking pressures and getting 5000km rotations etc with Bridgestone. expecting to get over 80000km as per their warranty.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero platinum Auto Diesel
Tory T

Tory TAU

Good for race

I Bought 4 tyres 1 years ago from Costco.
they are on sale, which is buy 3 get the 4th free. $99 each,
they got the reasonably price which based on its quality, i will keep using this brand for my second, third fourth ... car
excellent condition of the tyre,

Car2001 camary
JOE

JOEMelbourne

Excellent tyres -Bridgestone

I went with this type because friend of mind recommended to me and bought them from Bridgestone Store directly .They're reasonably priced based on its quality. I got even discount on buying full pack of four tires.
Overall smooth ordering process -took just 2 days to delivery and the store included free service for the next 10 000 km. I am very satisfied with Bridgestones overall .

CarHonda
Mick

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for Moneyt

Just about to replace the duelers after 95,000 km's wouldn't buy anything else. Kmart tyre and auto replacing this set for $225.00 a tyre. How can anyone seriously beat that! Including expensive brands like BF Goodrich and Coopers. Didn't cop one puncture after some serious off road action. Towed the boat and caravan for a lot of the time as well.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero
Papapete

PapapetePerth, WA

Good value, reliable and good wearing

I researched many different tyres to place on my Mitsubishi Pajero, mixed reviews for most the major tyre producers made me confused. The majority of the time I was going to be on road with the occasion off road bush track, mixture of mud / gravel and beach driving. The Dueler's have performed great for me, the wear is hardly noticeable - very comfortable on the road with little road noise, and they have been great on sand reduced down to 15psi and on sharp stony bush tracks in the wet. One of the best priced tyres at the time I purchased them I would recommend

CarMitsubishi Pajero