Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 5)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Louis R.

Louis R.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy with my purchase

My 2014 Landcruiser Prado was on its OEM tyres, they were skittish in the wet and I had to change them at 53,000klms ahead of this year’s journey. I purchased a set of Dueler A/T 697 tyres and have just done my first 14,000klms on them driving from Sydney to Kakadu and back home via north QLD. A lot of tarmac, mostly dry but some wet days, some terrible corrugations and small distances of rough 4WD. Traction was great in all conditions and so much better than the OEM tyres. They are noisier, but not terribly so as the profile is not overly aggressive. I am very happy with my choice.

Purchased in March 2019 for $295.00.

John. O

John. OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Price is good, product hopeless.

I purchased my set of 5 tyres 11000 km ago. They have been rotated once in this time. I have been on road the whole time until yesterday. First time offroad tore a sidewall out of one tyre on a stick, replaced it with the spare. Got home ok but this morning anorher tyre dead flat on the car. I bought these based on the false claims made in there current add. Never again!

Purchased in January 2019.

K B Rankin

K B RankinFar North Queensland, QLD

I have read that they slip in the wet when cornering but this is not so I will keep buying them.

My Bridgestone Dweller's D697 were put on my car with the highlighted name on the inside in other words backwards I can see no rotation arrows is this safe and will not harm the tyres?

Purchased in September 2018 for $250.00.

Tyre Mileage2,000 km

Ian S

Ian SNorth Queensland, QLD

Second set but not happy

Purchased in May 2016 for $1,050.00.

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best A/T tyre I have ever driven

CarVolkswagon Amarok V6
David

DavidMacgregor

Love these tyres

I have these tyres on my Jeep and they are great onroad and just as good off road. Would recommend to anyone.
They are reasonably quiet on road and have really good grip in wet or dry. Good price and excellent service from the people at Bridgestone and great after sales service.

CarJeep Cherokee trail hawk 4wd
Snowy

SnowyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres, a bit noisy towards the end.

Car2003 Holden Jackaroo / 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Put through some of the harshest tracks Nanaturra Rd past Witenoom, Gibb to Mitchell Falls and Bungl

CarLand Rover Discovery 4
Colin

Colin

Been through hell and back

My god these tires have been a life saver they're durable af have been though the desert many times and while my friends tires popped or resulted in their cars being bogged mine got all the way through the desert (and back).
Only gripe is that they're a little on the expensive side but I guess that you pay for quality.

CarSubaru Forrester

KDEE

KDEEPerth, WA

Bridgestone Dueler tyres

These are very good tyres with very good traction. They respond very well to the steering and brakes even in very wet conditions. I am using these tyres on a Toyota Rav 4 and they haven't disappointed me. They are also on the quite side on the bitumen which ia a plus. But I haven't noticed any fuel saving advantages as compared to previous tyres I have used.

Car2008 Toyota Rav 4
Spiros27

Spiros27Wangaratta

Couldn't be more happier

Car2015 Toyota Hilux SR5
Wonderwoman

WonderwomanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them

At first it feels bumpy because brand new and the treads are trying to settle in . You will get use to it. As it wears in, its much smoother.
I feel safe with these tyres great grip on the roads.
I know they will last for a long time..

CarMazda
Raneen

RaneenSydney, NSW

I love them

I had a really bad tyres and once i was driving and two of my tyres exploded because they were cheap but i went to the mechanic and asked him to put me the best tyres so he told me about bridgestone and I trusted him and now i love them they’re nice and strong thank u

Car2016 toyota corolla
Murlee

MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Wouldn't buy again.

CarToyota RAV4
Fisherman

FishermanSouth Australia

Bridgestone Dueller LT 116 A/T 265/65 x17

Had LT 116 Desert Duellers 693 very noisy tyre didn't wear very well only got 50,000 kms , bought 697s LT 116 265/65 x17 same size as before have now done 78,000 kms on them still quiet reckon will get maybe another 8/10 thousand kms great tyre that's towing 6mtr boat which weighs around 2 tonne of which has 5 Supercats on it 200 kg down on tow hitch also 5.3 caravan with supercats great tyres early day had Dunlop had several blowouts on the van went to Bridgestone have been there ever since

CarToyota Prado diesel 3 litre 2007

Weedy

Weedy

Long lasting all rounder.

Had these on my Ranger for just on 130K kms. They have just hint the wear bars. Rotated every service (10K). These were good well as good as you get for grip on a ute. They have gone "hard" now so a bit scary in the wet. Used mainly on urban streets and Sand...lots and lots of sand :-). Have never used them in Mud so can't comment on that. I will be going these again. Vehicle is not modified at all.

CarFord Ranger PK only hwy and sand.

absolute rubbish

I got told these tyres were great. what a huge dissapointment. only bonus was the grip. had them rotated and balanced and alignment every 5000 klms. sadly they barely reached 40000 klms on bitumen, considering they say you will get 80000 klms , what a load of rubbish. I have gone back to the bfg"s ko2"s

Carrg colorado
Kevin3541

Kevin3541Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quiet on road

Wanted a strong tyre for all round use including towing a caravan, our previous OEM Continentals were getting very rough to the point of being uncomfortable with steering feedback. The car has been transformed with the fitting of these tyres, steering is excellent on or off road and there is no longer harsh feedback through bumps etc through the steering wheel. Went a size larger than OEM (still within specs) and very happy. And quiet on road - at least as the OEM.

Car2012 R51 Nissan Pathfinder ST
krusty

krusty

Lovely tyre that is very quiet on the road

Fuel economy has slightly improved. Steering seems very positive and very little road noise. Only driven a very short distance off road at this point of time, but felt very good. Have towed our 2 tonne van and it all felt good, will test this even more over the next few weeks, cant see any reason why it would change.

Car2010 pajero
good bloke

good bloke

Great

One minus is back cover is very thin and looks like a cheap material. I hope it will keep last for 5 years. very good for sand driving and good for mudding ( nothing serious) will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise

Carholden rodeo 4x4