Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 8)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Dave V.

Dave V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I'll get these again

Have had these about 12 months, 265-65-17's on my Prado. Noisier than Dunlop highway tyres. Have been Birdsville, Strzlecki, Oodnadatta, Cordillo Downs, Flinders Ranges, Cape York. Good grip, zero issues.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Louis R.

Louis R.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy with my purchase

My 2014 Landcruiser Prado was on its OEM tyres, they were skittish in the wet and I had to change them at 53,000klms ahead of this year’s journey. I purchased a set of Dueler A/T 697 tyres and have just done my first 14,000klms on them driving from Sydney to Kakadu and back home via north QLD. A lot of tarmac, mostly dry but some wet days, some terrible corrugations and small distances of rough 4WD. Traction was great in all conditions and so much better than the OEM tyres. They are noisier, but not terribly so as the profile is not overly aggressive. I am very happy with my choice.

Purchased in March 2019 for $295.00.

Raddy

RaddySydney, NSW

Great Tyres

I am on my second set of AT697's on my Landcruiser 100 series and couldn't be happier. Use has been a mix of black top, dirt & towing a 2.5T van. They now have 76000kms on them and still have, I estimate 5 - 10000 left. Grip still good on bitumen wet or dry. Might suffer in mud. Looking for a new set in the next 6 months.

Purchased in May 2014 for $330.00.

galahs

galahsKatherine, NT

Weak Sidewalls

I have had two sidewall punctures on my brand new 225/60R17 A/T 697.
Both were on corrugated but easy tracks. One the main dirt road at Litchfield, the other the dirt road into the Bungle Bungles. Tyres were run at 30psi so nothing extreme.
In this size they are not light truck tyres so don't have the extra sidewall ply's.
I am very disappointed they have lasted less than 3,000kms.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $250.00.

K B Rankin

K B RankinFar North Queensland, QLD

I have read that they slip in the wet when cornering but this is not so I will keep buying them.

My Bridgestone Dweller's D697 were put on my car with the highlighted name on the inside in other words backwards I can see no rotation arrows is this safe and will not harm the tyres?

Purchased in September 2018 for $250.00.

Tyre Mileage2,000 km
Mick

MickAU

Good Tyre

Run on a fleet of rangers px / pk's
my px with tool boxes 4wd
there are a good all round tyre
Only get the LT. ........ ( seen the others crack between the tread blocks )
Hard wearing tyre due for set number 3 @165k km
Horrible to drive on in the wet when >5mm very hard and slippery ( but it is wet so drive to conditions)
personally not a bad choose in a very competitive market for this style of tyre
would i bet again 50/50 but more than likely... would come down to cost against others

CarPx Ranger with tool boxes
Dean

DeanNorthern NSW

110,000 kms out of one set, but then the shakes in the new set.

CarMitsubishi Triton MN (2005 and 2015) 4wd Manual
Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best A/T tyre I have ever driven

CarVolkswagon Amarok V6
David

DavidMacGregor 2615, ACT

Love these tyres

I have these tyres on my Jeep and they are great onroad and just as good off road. Would recommend to anyone.
They are reasonably quiet on road and have really good grip in wet or dry. Good price and excellent service from the people at Bridgestone and great after sales service.

CarJeep Cherokee trail hawk 4wd

Snowy

SnowyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres, a bit noisy towards the end.

Car2003 Holden Jackaroo / 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Put through some of the harshest tracks Nanaturra Rd past Witenoom, Gibb to Mitchell Falls and Bungl

CarLand Rover Discovery 4
Service

ServiceDoncaster

Durable and Hardy Tyres

These have been on the hilux for five years now and still going strong. We don't do that many kms but we do get off road on the farm and they can end up getting over some pretty hairy roads. I am more than satisfied with the ride and performance of these and would buy the same in a heartbeat.

CarToyota Hilux
Krystal M.

Krystal M.Western Australia

very long life

We've had these for three years and they still have loads of trip. We got them for a really great price but since then they have doubled in price but we would deffenatly buy those again as they have been great on our family car and lasted a super long time

CarFORD
Roarpwr2

Roarpwr2Brighton

Survived a flogging

These tyres have had a very hard life at our expense - we just got back from extensive trips in FNQ and they have been absolute champions and real survivors. I want sure at first but in time came to be really impressed. Road noise is not too bad and they have solid grip in all conditions. Have become very accustomed to them and would replace with the same

CarToyota Hilux
Colin

Colin

Been through hell and back

My god these tires have been a life saver they're durable af have been though the desert many times and while my friends tires popped or resulted in their cars being bogged mine got all the way through the desert (and back).
Only gripe is that they're a little on the expensive side but I guess that you pay for quality.

CarSubaru Forrester

KDEE

KDEEPerth, WA

Bridgestone Dueler tyres

These are very good tyres with very good traction. They respond very well to the steering and brakes even in very wet conditions. I am using these tyres on a Toyota Rav 4 and they haven't disappointed me. They are also on the quite side on the bitumen which ia a plus. But I haven't noticed any fuel saving advantages as compared to previous tyres I have used.

Car2008 Toyota Rav 4
Spiros27

Spiros27Wangaratta

Couldn't be more happier

Car2015 Toyota Hilux SR5
Wonderwoman

WonderwomanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them

At first it feels bumpy because brand new and the treads are trying to settle in . You will get use to it. As it wears in, its much smoother.
I feel safe with these tyres great grip on the roads.
I know they will last for a long time..

CarMazda
Raneen

RaneenSydney, NSW

I love them

I had a really bad tyres and once i was driving and two of my tyres exploded because they were cheap but i went to the mechanic and asked him to put me the best tyres so he told me about bridgestone and I trusted him and now i love them they’re nice and strong thank u

Car2016 toyota corolla
Millie smarl

Millie smarlDarwin

Great gripping tyre

We had to replace our Spain tyre and decided to replace it with this tyre as they are a good price and have very thick rubber on the outer rims. They were also the closest to the originals we had on our car. Then later brought a new set and they look great on our ute. The only problem we had was having to get new rims to fit them.

CarUte