Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 2 of 7)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Raddy

RaddySydney, NSW

Great Tyres

I am on my second set of AT697's on my Landcruiser 100 series and couldn't be happier. Use has been a mix of black top, dirt & towing a 2.5T van. They now have 76000kms on them and still have, I estimate 5 - 10000 left. Grip still good on bitumen wet or dry. Might suffer in mud. Looking for a new set in the next 6 months.

Purchased in May 2014 for $330.00.

K B Rankin

K B RankinFar North Queensland, QLD

I have read that they slip in the wet when cornering but this is not so I will keep buying them.

My Bridgestone Dweller's D697 were put on my car with the highlighted name on the inside in other words backwards I can see no rotation arrows is this safe and will not harm the tyres?

Purchased in September 2018 for $250.00.

Tyre Mileage2,000 km
Mick

MickAU

Good Tyre

Run on a fleet of rangers px / pk's
my px with tool boxes 4wd
there are a good all round tyre
Only get the LT. ........ ( seen the others crack between the tread blocks )
Hard wearing tyre due for set number 3 @165k km
Horrible to drive on in the wet when >5mm very hard and slippery ( but it is wet so drive to conditions)
personally not a bad choose in a very competitive market for this style of tyre
would i bet again 50/50 but more than likely... would come down to cost against others

CarPx Ranger with tool boxes

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best A/T tyre I have ever driven

CarVolkswagon Amarok V6
David

DavidMacGregor 2615, ACT

Love these tyres

I have these tyres on my Jeep and they are great onroad and just as good off road. Would recommend to anyone.
They are reasonably quiet on road and have really good grip in wet or dry. Good price and excellent service from the people at Bridgestone and great after sales service.

CarJeep Cherokee trail hawk 4wd
Snowy

SnowyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres, a bit noisy towards the end.

Car2003 Holden Jackaroo / 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Put through some of the harshest tracks Nanaturra Rd past Witenoom, Gibb to Mitchell Falls and Bungl

CarLand Rover Discovery 4
Service

ServiceDoncaster

Durable and Hardy Tyres

These have been on the hilux for five years now and still going strong. We don't do that many kms but we do get off road on the farm and they can end up getting over some pretty hairy roads. I am more than satisfied with the ride and performance of these and would buy the same in a heartbeat.

CarToyota Hilux
Krystal M.

Krystal M.Western Australia

very long life

We've had these for three years and they still have loads of trip. We got them for a really great price but since then they have doubled in price but we would deffenatly buy those again as they have been great on our family car and lasted a super long time

CarFORD

Roarpwr2

Roarpwr2Brighton

Survived a flogging

These tyres have had a very hard life at our expense - we just got back from extensive trips in FNQ and they have been absolute champions and real survivors. I want sure at first but in time came to be really impressed. Road noise is not too bad and they have solid grip in all conditions. Have become very accustomed to them and would replace with the same

CarToyota Hilux
Colin

Colin

Been through hell and back

My god these tires have been a life saver they're durable af have been though the desert many times and while my friends tires popped or resulted in their cars being bogged mine got all the way through the desert (and back).
Only gripe is that they're a little on the expensive side but I guess that you pay for quality.

CarSubaru Forrester

OK Tyre

I have had these tyres for a while and hey have been good, No issues to date and wearing well. I am hoping to go off road soon and will sure get the feel form there. So Far so good so will keep an eye on them and hopefully get good mileage. I looked at https://www.tyrereview.com.au/reviews but the font have Bridgestone.. weird.

CarNissan
KDEE

KDEEPerth, WA

Bridgestone Dueler tyres

These are very good tyres with very good traction. They respond very well to the steering and brakes even in very wet conditions. I am using these tyres on a Toyota Rav 4 and they haven't disappointed me. They are also on the quite side on the bitumen which ia a plus. But I haven't noticed any fuel saving advantages as compared to previous tyres I have used.

Car2008 Toyota Rav 4
Spiros27

Spiros27Wangaratta

Couldn't be more happier

Car2015 Toyota Hilux SR5
Wonderwoman

WonderwomanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them

At first it feels bumpy because brand new and the treads are trying to settle in . You will get use to it. As it wears in, its much smoother.
I feel safe with these tyres great grip on the roads.
I know they will last for a long time..

CarMazda

Raneen

RaneenSydney, NSW

I love them

I had a really bad tyres and once i was driving and two of my tyres exploded because they were cheap but i went to the mechanic and asked him to put me the best tyres so he told me about bridgestone and I trusted him and now i love them they’re nice and strong thank u

Car2016 toyota corolla
Pistol

PistolAdelaide

Poor wear and noisy

I am onto my 3rd set of these tyres on my 2003 Prado. I got 70K kms from each of the last 2 sets. This set only gave me 38K kms and need replacing already. I am now finding them noisy from left rear, tought was a wheel bearing until reading here. Very disappointed now.

CarToyota Landcruiser Prado
Millie smarl

Millie smarlDarwin

Great gripping tyre

We had to replace our Spain tyre and decided to replace it with this tyre as they are a good price and have very thick rubber on the outer rims. They were also the closest to the originals we had on our car. Then later brought a new set and they look great on our ute. The only problem we had was having to get new rims to fit them.

CarUte
Stacey

Stacey

Good long lasting tyres

Yes they are tyres durable. they impact really good on my commodore Ute because when I curry heavy stuff the tyres will hold they don't go flat quickly and they last a while. if you look after them they will last heaps long. go find some and try them. travels long distance good too

CarHolden Ute

75000k

Had these tires fitted to my px2 xlt ranger from new. have just gone over 75k and have been quite happy with their performance. Good grip on road and fairly quiet. Handled snow on gravel skifield access roads fine. Had 2 punctures in their lifetime. Would buy again, just waiting for next Bridgestone sale!

Car2015 px2 ford ranger xlt