Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 3 of 9)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Colin

Colin

Been through hell and back

My god these tires have been a life saver they're durable af have been though the desert many times and while my friends tires popped or resulted in their cars being bogged mine got all the way through the desert (and back).
Only gripe is that they're a little on the expensive side but I guess that you pay for quality.

CarSubaru Forrester

OK Tyre

I have had these tyres for a while and hey have been good, No issues to date and wearing well. I am hoping to go off road soon and will sure get the feel form there. So Far so good so will keep an eye on them and hopefully get good mileage. I looked at https://www.tyrereview.com.au/reviews but the font have Bridgestone.. weird.

CarNissan
KDEE

KDEEPerth, WA

Bridgestone Dueler tyres

These are very good tyres with very good traction. They respond very well to the steering and brakes even in very wet conditions. I am using these tyres on a Toyota Rav 4 and they haven't disappointed me. They are also on the quite side on the bitumen which ia a plus. But I haven't noticed any fuel saving advantages as compared to previous tyres I have used.

Car2008 Toyota Rav 4

Spiros27

Spiros27Wangaratta

Couldn't be more happier

Car2015 Toyota Hilux SR5
Wonderwoman

WonderwomanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them

At first it feels bumpy because brand new and the treads are trying to settle in . You will get use to it. As it wears in, its much smoother.
I feel safe with these tyres great grip on the roads.
I know they will last for a long time..

CarMazda
Raneen

Raneen

I love them

I had a really bad tyres and once i was driving and two of my tyres exploded because they were cheap but i went to the mechanic and asked him to put me the best tyres so he told me about bridgestone and I trusted him and now i love them they’re nice and strong thank u

Car2016 toyota corolla
Pistol

PistolAdelaide

Poor wear and noisy

I am onto my 3rd set of these tyres on my 2003 Prado. I got 70K kms from each of the last 2 sets. This set only gave me 38K kms and need replacing already. I am now finding them noisy from left rear, tought was a wheel bearing until reading here. Very disappointed now.

CarToyota Landcruiser Prado
Millie smarl

Millie smarlDarwin

Great gripping tyre

We had to replace our Spain tyre and decided to replace it with this tyre as they are a good price and have very thick rubber on the outer rims. They were also the closest to the originals we had on our car. Then later brought a new set and they look great on our ute. The only problem we had was having to get new rims to fit them.

CarUte
Stacey

Stacey

Good long lasting tyres

Yes they are tyres durable. they impact really good on my commodore Ute because when I curry heavy stuff the tyres will hold they don't go flat quickly and they last a while. if you look after them they will last heaps long. go find some and try them. travels long distance good too

CarHolden Ute

75000k

Had these tires fitted to my px2 xlt ranger from new. have just gone over 75k and have been quite happy with their performance. Good grip on road and fairly quiet. Handled snow on gravel skifield access roads fine. Had 2 punctures in their lifetime. Would buy again, just waiting for next Bridgestone sale!

Car2015 px2 ford ranger xlt
Peter Kos

Peter KosMelbourne

Durable with road noise

Durable tyres that are lasting us around 60-80k with a mix of highway and city driving. Road noise starts to creep in after 10k and gradually increases, but not as bad as some other brands. Good grip in both wet and dry conditions, and decent grip for a road tyre in snow (of course have snow chains).

CarVolkswagen Tiguan
Murlee

MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Wouldn't buy again.

CarToyota RAV4
Fisherman

FishermanSouth Australia

Bridgestone Dueller LT 116 A/T 265/65 x17

Had LT 116 Desert Duellers 693 very noisy tyre didn't wear very well only got 50,000 kms , bought 697s LT 116 265/65 x17 same size as before have now done 78,000 kms on them still quiet reckon will get maybe another 8/10 thousand kms great tyre that's towing 6mtr boat which weighs around 2 tonne of which has 5 Supercats on it 200 kg down on tow hitch also 5.3 caravan with supercats great tyres early day had Dunlop had several blowouts on the van went to Bridgestone have been there ever since

CarToyota Prado diesel 3 litre 2007
Weedy

Weedy

Long lasting all rounder.

Had these on my Ranger for just on 130K kms. They have just hint the wear bars. Rotated every service (10K). These were good well as good as you get for grip on a ute. They have gone "hard" now so a bit scary in the wet. Used mainly on urban streets and Sand...lots and lots of sand :-). Have never used them in Mud so can't comment on that. I will be going these again. Vehicle is not modified at all.

CarFord Ranger PK only hwy and sand.

absolute rubbish

I got told these tyres were great. what a huge dissapointment. only bonus was the grip. had them rotated and balanced and alignment every 5000 klms. sadly they barely reached 40000 klms on bitumen, considering they say you will get 80000 klms , what a load of rubbish. I have gone back to the bfg"s ko2"s

Carrg colorado

Kevin3541

Kevin3541Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quiet on road

Wanted a strong tyre for all round use including towing a caravan, our previous OEM Continentals were getting very rough to the point of being uncomfortable with steering feedback. The car has been transformed with the fitting of these tyres, steering is excellent on or off road and there is no longer harsh feedback through bumps etc through the steering wheel. Went a size larger than OEM (still within specs) and very happy. And quiet on road - at least as the OEM.

Car2012 R51 Nissan Pathfinder ST
krusty

krusty

Lovely tyre that is very quiet on the road

Fuel economy has slightly improved. Steering seems very positive and very little road noise. Only driven a very short distance off road at this point of time, but felt very good. Have towed our 2 tonne van and it all felt good, will test this even more over the next few weeks, cant see any reason why it would change.

Car2010 pajero
good bloke

good bloke

Great

One minus is back cover is very thin and looks like a cheap material. I hope it will keep last for 5 years. very good for sand driving and good for mudding ( nothing serious) will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise

Carholden rodeo 4x4
Row

RowSydney

Long Lasting and economical

Tyres have been very good regarding durability. The tread allows for on and off road driving to a limit. Is a smooth ride along freeway. Changed to these from my previous tyres and fuel economy improved. Were recommended by my mechanic who is very reliable, cannot complain these are awesome!

Car2007 Toyota Rav 4
alex

alexPerth, WA

great tyres

will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise and great in the sand. Bridgestone fitted them within 30 minutes so i wasn't left waiting long at all

Carmitsubishi triton 2011 4x4 diesel