Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 3 of 6)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

good bloke

good bloke

Great

One minus is back cover is very thin and looks like a cheap material. I hope it will keep last for 5 years. very good for sand driving and good for mudding ( nothing serious) will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise

Carholden rodeo 4x4
Row

RowSydney

Long Lasting and economical

Tyres have been very good regarding durability. The tread allows for on and off road driving to a limit. Is a smooth ride along freeway. Changed to these from my previous tyres and fuel economy improved. Were recommended by my mechanic who is very reliable, cannot complain these are awesome!

Car2007 Toyota Rav 4
alex

alexPerth, WA

great tyres

will definitely buy again next time i need tyres, my last tyres had a loud humming noise when driving, these tyres are so smooth on the road with almost no noise and great in the sand. Bridgestone fitted them within 30 minutes so i wasn't left waiting long at all

Carmitsubishi triton 2011 4x4 diesel

Bobby Mcfallon

Bobby Mcfallonmelbourne

Excellent .Great job bridgestone

Tyres have very good grip. Although the air has seemed to decrease out of tyre very quickly despite not driving too often. Also It eorks perfectly with my Holden Cruze and in which I drive to work which Is a long distance away without any wearing. Purchased back in 2013 and still have them until now.

CarHolden Cruze 2010
peter

petergeelong

Good performance

Good performance, used on different whether. Originally installed on my car and recommended tyres.Selected from tyre sales as these are the OEM tyres for my vehcile. $30 less than what i paid for a pair of these tyres previously. Tyres delivered to and fitted by a local garage at the same time as a service which worked out very convenient for me

Car2014 Ford Territory
Nick

NickLismore

Long lasting!

These Tyres were recommended to me for their durability which you can see is obvious by the sturdy, deep tread. They are used on emergency vehicles for their durability and reliability. Well worth the price for the peace of mind on the road. Keep your family safe with these tyres.

CarToyota Prado
Vickster

Vickster

Great sturdy tyres for SUV

These tyres make you feel safe on the road. They are sturdy and durable. We just had our tyres done and they have been great on the big open road over the holidays.
Improves performance of your car like all good tyres should.
Look out for promotions like buy 4 pay for 3, cashback, etc.

CarToyota Kluger
Nicky

Nicky

These tires give the grip on the road......

You put a lot of thought into the car you drive, but your tyres are just as important – and it's crucial you buy the right ones. It's hard to tell just by looking at them how long they'll last, but you will need a new set of wheels every few years. The hard part is choosing which tyres are the right fit for your car and style of driving, but with our expert advice, you'll be cruising.

CarMazda
Vaish

VaishSydney

More Reliable

I chose this this type for my Camry. Exceptional quality and thread across. After the type change, car handling is quiet comfortable and supports good braking as well. Now I can drive confidently even in snow with these tyres. I bought in discount in conjunction with car service. I would recommend this product to all. Worth buying really.

Car2012 Camry

Lisa P

Lisa P

Lasted 50K and going

These tyres have been placed on my Hilux SR5. They are lasting more than 50K however I am starting to hear lots of screeching as I go around round abouts. Not the best for water planing as well on the high way. Not too bad for offroading just got to bring down the PSI. Overall I'd purchase this again but will have to do the research. Best to get this when Bridgestone has there buy three get one free.

Car2009 Hilux SR5
Bhatt

BhattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tyres

This tyres have excellent breaking capability, gives me a smooth and comfy rides. Absolutely durable and they are quiet to ride as well. Provide excellent steering response and traction. I have noticed the milege has gone slightly up, smooth to ride my car every since I have got them. Would defenitely recommend.

CarMazda CX-9
DjM

DjMMelbourne

Ok tyres

The tyres impact the performance of my vehicle that gives me and my family as well as anyone else travelling in my vehicle a great sense of safety as well as a very comfortable ride. I would recommend anyone to this product as it is worth every single dollar. So buy.

CarKia Rio
Evan B

Evan BSydney, NSW

Durable and High Performance

I bought these tyres when they were on sale. I did not expect too much for such price but the tyres surprisingly performed well beyond my expectation. They are also durable and for this price you really cannot be disappointed. Will highly recommend this to my friends and definitely purchase these for my cars as well

CarMazda 3
scar

scarBusselton

Good all terrain tyres - use them on my Pajero

Bought my second set of Duelers, Light truck 697 ATs - 4 fitted, balanced etc for $1000. first set lasted 70000km, but that was without following the 'service' regime recommended - this time i am checking pressures and getting 5000km rotations etc with Bridgestone. expecting to get over 80000km as per their warranty.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero platinum Auto Diesel
Tory T

Tory TAU

Good for race

I Bought 4 tyres 1 years ago from Costco.
they are on sale, which is buy 3 get the 4th free. $99 each,
they got the reasonably price which based on its quality, i will keep using this brand for my second, third fourth ... car
excellent condition of the tyre,

Car2001 camary

JOE

JOEMelbourne

Excellent tyres -Bridgestone

I went with this type because friend of mind recommended to me and bought them from Bridgestone Store directly .They're reasonably priced based on its quality. I got even discount on buying full pack of four tires.
Overall smooth ordering process -took just 2 days to delivery and the store included free service for the next 10 000 km. I am very satisfied with Bridgestones overall .

CarHonda
Lowell

LowellAdelaide

Good tyres

The tyre is very durable compared to the Kumho tyre I had on the same car. Just had my forester tyres all replaced with duelers 697 and wife is very happy with it. You do need to shop around and I found Costco tyes seems to have the best retail price.

CarSubaru Forester
Aron

AronSydney

Ok

Just buy them four of them but expensive than other brands but worth it
Less noise and looks good
Hope it will stay for a while
The loooks very nice the build quality is also very expensive and my friends using for a while they gave good responses ok types

CarToyota
Peej

Peejadelaide

Great Tyre

I have had multiple sets of these tyres and have found them to be nice and quiet, great handling both on and off road, fantastic for towing heavy loads and give a long life in excess of 85,000km could get a little bit more. Only thing questionable on them is the side walls as out of all the different tyres I have had it is the only brand that I have ever staked a side wall but it may have also been the 4wd we were doing.

Car2000 landcruiser gxl
Mick

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for Moneyt

Just about to replace the duelers after 95,000 km's wouldn't buy anything else. Kmart tyre and auto replacing this set for $225.00 a tyre. How can anyone seriously beat that! Including expensive brands like BF Goodrich and Coopers. Didn't cop one puncture after some serious off road action. Towed the boat and caravan for a lot of the time as well.

Car2012 Mitsubishi Pajero