Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 (page 4 of 5)

• Off-Roading Frequency

CarNIssan Pathfinder 2009 R51Ti
battunga

battungaFar North Queensland, QLD

Long life tyre 205/70/15

I have had these on the Forester for over 4 years, done 70000km on them, which is the best I have had from any tyre so far on this car. As they became more worn they were noisier, but not too bad. Unfortunately with the long life there was the disadvantage of poor road holding on wet roads, have to be very careful not to slide on the winding hilly roads.

Car1999 Subaru Forester
Dan C

Dan CNowra

Outlast and outclass the rest

CarToyota Hilux

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyres for the price

Bought a set of 245/65x17 AT to fit my MN Triton in July 2016. I have just completed 10000 kms and have been extremely happy with the handling and ride. I have been on various surfaces and have found the tyres quite capable. Majority of the travel has been towing a 2500kg caravan and the wear has been minimal. I have completed the 2 free maintenance checks and have had the tyres rotated as required.

Car2012 MN Triton Dual cab GLX-r
Numb Thumbs

Numb ThumbsMelbourne

An excellent touring tyre

I am now on my third set of these tyres on my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - LT265/60R18. I am averaging 50,000 kms from a set - and I change my tyres early, not late.
I do a lot of outback touring type driving - for example Melbourne/Cairns/Savannah Way/Lawn Hill/Borrooloola/Katherine/Kakadu/Kununurra/Gibb River Road/Cape Levique/Halls Creek/Tanami Road/Alice Springs/Chambers Pillar/Oodnadatta Track/Melbourne, 17000 kms in 12 weeks.
These tyres do a great job and have proven very strong and reliable. I keep coming back to them.

Car2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with air suspension

Really good

Had these on my Amarok for 100,000km now and still going, I do a lot of highway driving sometimes with a trailer and these tyres performed perfectly on road, very quiet up until 50,000-60,000. Done a bit of off-roaring and I found the grip to work very well on rock,gravel and sand and no chunking.

Car2013 Amarok
limbert

limbertAU

A/T 697 - Incredibly good milage for a 4 x 4 tyre

I fitted the A/T 697 (LT245/70R16) Dueler's to the ute in 2012. Most of their life has been on bitumen and about 40,000K towing a 1850kg caravan.
They have performed faultlessly, presently up to 90,000km, probably about 4mm above the tread wear markers, I reckon I could get 100,000km if I pushed it but I have decided to replace them shortly - (with the same type!!)
If you are looking for a "high mileage" 4 x 4 tyre, I would highly recommend them. I have never achieved anywhere near that type of mileage from any other brand of 4 x 4 tyre in the past.

Car2010 Mazda BT-50 twin cab ute

Dueller AT 697 LT on Nissan navara V6

Tyres are 4 years old, done 70k kms now need replacing
The navara came out of the show room with road tyres which I immediately changed for the 697 LTs in size 265 65 R17 used 70% on road and rest off road. Off road included Qld telegraph track, Byfield national park outback NSW etc etc
The tyres performed well generally but difficult in extreme conditions as climbing rutted sand dunes, managed heavy mud around subsiding lakes
Pretty good tyres with low noise on the road, needs care on loose gravel.
Overall as a general purpose tyre I have rated it as excellent and looking to replace with same

CarNavara V6 STX 550

good to start

These tyres were quiet, comfortable and looked good to start off with now they are half worn they are as noisey as muddys only done roughly 40,000km. We're good in the snow when new and ride well on the beach. hankook dynapros have very good reviews for a similar price. 265/70/17

Car2011 challenger

Willshell

WillshellBrisbane

Awesome, long lasting.

These tyres are great. They are great for road driving, while being extremely grippy for the off road stuff. I can honestly say I've never been stuck using these tyres, and I'm often going on the beach etc They drive well on the road & are very safe in the wet - even when there is nothing in the back end of the ute, I've always got plenty of traction. Quality rubber!

CarNissan Navara
Steeleydan7

Steeleydan7

Good reliable tyre good value compared with the C brand.

CarLandcruiser Wagon, F250 4WD Ranger, Nissan X trail.

Very good tyres

Desert Dueller A/T 697 Lt 16inch on Triton MN performed faultlessly 90 000 km combined driving bitumen , dirt road mud, sand on a few trips on Cape York Kakadu Snowies etc.
and still reasonable tread on them. Not single puncture, performed in wet weather without any problem and in deeper mud were ok too

CarMitsubishi Triton MN 2010

excellent tyre if used properly

Car2000 pajero

265/70/16R, Decent tyre, not great

Car2006 Mitsubishi Triton ML

My 2013 Nissan Navara 4x4 Duel Cab came with Bridgestone Dueller A/T 265/70R16 112S 693

CarNissan Navara ST-R 2.5 Dual Cab

CarMitsubishi Challenger
Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent quality tyre

i had these fitted to my brand new Holden Colorado 7 to get away from the standard highway tread they come with, we've done 1870klms since they've been fitted on combination of highway and off-road environment, I have encountered any tyre noise that others on here speak of nor and bad slippage on the highway work, they make no more noise then the Bridgestone dueller HT that we removed, they perform great on loose gravel and sand, not so great in the mud though but at the end of the day there not mud terrain tyres. I'm starting to think that all the problems others have experienced are more vehicle specific than tyre specific as I can't fault them.

Car2015 Holden Colorado 7 LTZ
Ted Nguyen

Ted Nguyen

Great Tyre

I have purchased 2 on recommendation from Bridgestone due to extra thick thread and it's doing great mileage so far. I do mostly on road so tyres feel soft against bitumen. I expect some noise from it because it is an off road tyre so no complaints there compared to other off road tyres. It's done about 12,000kms and thread is about 75% left so that's pretty good. The Kluger is a full size suv and we carry our kids and their friends everywhere so it carries a lot of weight around. I have the tyres rotated as part of the vehicle service so it doesn't cost me anything extra. Overall I'm very happy with them and is considering purchasing another 2 as the originals (Dunlop St30) on the rear are getting to the end of their life.

CarToyota Kluger
Paul

PaulSydney

Sure footed

After much research I decided replace my highway tyres with the A/T 697s. I have only been off road a few times with them but I have found them sure footed both over rocks and wet trails. I feel happier over rocks with these being LTs and very happy with the low noise on motorways. All I can say is........... I'm glad I did my research.

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 reviews