Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Wayne
WayneBrisbane

Dangerous in the wet

These tyres are just s..tful in the wet. Did not have them on long before I found I was getting little to no traction turning at traffic lights and just in general. I had to travel about 20km/h around 90 degree turns in the wet and not under power or the back of my ute would start to break traction. Ok in the dry and on the beach. I am only reaching about 50 percent wear and they are coming off. I don't like the wet weather lack of handling on these things.

Purchased in May 2019 at Costco.

Noise Level
Dry Weather Handling
timberau
timberauBrisbane

They're OK, however not as good as Pirelli Scorpion or Hankook Dynapro

Got a new set in the Black Friday sales from JAX. Previous tyres were Pirelli Scorpion ATRs. First impression - a bit noiser on sealed roads, and a bit more sidewall flex. Expected that, as they look a bit more "aggressive". However this didn't translate to better off road. Unlike last time with the Pirellis, at 17PSI I needed to air down further + trax to get out of (bone dry) Ngala Rocks.
And they aren't really LTs - the competitors mentioned above have higher load indexes for the same size.
Bit of buyer's remorse to be honest.
Did only pay $254 each fitted for LT275/65R17 - so it's safe to say I got my money's worth, no more.

Purchased in November 2019 at JAX Tyres for $254.

Noise Level
Tyre Mileage 3,500 km
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyMonthly
Functionality
Dry Weather Handling

Declan Connor
Declan Connorasked

Looking to put these tyres on my 2007 RAV4 for 50 on/50 off road driving. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with these tyres on a RAV?

Fred

Tyres will be ok but should you be going off road in a Rav? That's the better question.

BAC23

The tyres are all terrain with a deep, wide tread pattern. They are designed for 4WD’s for both on and off road. Should be fine for a RAV 4.

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Category4WD Tyres