Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bridgestone

3.7
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Declan Connor
Declan Connorasked

Looking to put these tyres on my 2007 RAV4 for 50 on/50 off road driving. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with these tyres on a RAV?

Fred

Tyres will be ok but should you be going off road in a Rav? That's the better question.

BAC23

The tyres are all terrain with a deep, wide tread pattern. They are designed for 4WD’s for both on and off road. Should be fine for a RAV 4.

Max A.
Max A.asked

How will know that I have bought the right tyres

BAC23

They will have Bridgestone Dueler A/T written on the side wall of the tyre. I bought them from Bridgestone Select in a buy 3 get the 4th one free deal. Not sure whether other dealers like Bob Jane, Beaurepaires etc would have this tyre or deal.

Alan
Alanasked

Hello,
I have a 2019 Isuzu DMax with 18x7 inch rims can I legally put on a dualer A/T 697 on my vehicle

See all Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives

Category4WD Tyres